Hotfix to 3.4.1

We have deployed a hotfix to correctly fix the bug where the Crawler would sometimes not be present to protect players from Darkness after selecting a new location to travel to in the Azurite Mine.

This should no longer occur for new instances, please let us know if this problem occurs again! Thanks for your patience.

Last bumped on Sep 9, 2018, 11:32:07 PM
Woot
Hi,

What about crashes ? I experienced a lot of crashed since this season. Path of exile juste ceased to work and shut down.

Is it a known issue ?
Was something changed with voltaxic sulphite spawns?

While the patch notes (3.4.1 or this hotfix) don't say anything about that, it seems to no longer spawn in some area, like the twilight strand or the coast (act 6).
Last edited by MeStrongMeKillAlone on Sep 6, 2018, 2:56:47 AM
Finally! I have died far too many times due to this bug. I'm just glad I haven't been playing Hardcore.

If we are to experience it again, what information should we be supplying in a bug report?
"

While the patch notes (3.4.1 or this hotfix) don't say anything about that, it seems to no longer spawn in some area, like the twilight strand or the coast (act 6).

Thats not likely a change recently.

NPC's and 'event' things stop spawning once you outlevel the area, up to a certain point.
"
Asmosis wrote:
"

Thats not likely a change recently.

NPC's and 'event' things stop spawning once you outlevel the area, up to a certain point.

Thank you.

I wasn't aware of that, only of xp/loot being penalties. And since there were some strongboxes/abysses/essences, on the way, I really didn't expect that. But I checked a few areas (including some where I found voltaxic sulphite after 3.4.1, but already equally outleveled) and there was indeed no sulphite spawn.
When is Xbox getting this hotfix?
Barrage + Remote Mine Crashed game
It's been over a week now and it has not fixed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHzrJm0koys
What about an update to the delve stairs disappearing? That's severely limiting player's ability to enjoy this league's content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info