Just dont know how to bind flares to keys.

Is it so hard to give some discription in game instead of throw a puzzle like none tells you open new instance with Y?
So, anyone with IQ over 200 please tell me how,thx :)

The main issue for me is unchoosable login server,but it's not fresh topic any more, and other issues are fine for SSF player like me.
But this flare key binding thing is vital for game play,I dont understand why no detailed description is presented like other pop-up help tips.
POE is for sure a free-for-fun game,but as far as I know and see,it's also a pay-to-win game.
Last edited by orcasdli on Sep 5, 2018, 9:50:28 PM
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2018, 10:13:14 PM
When in the mine base camp, press the right stick to map a skill. These two skills will show up in the list on the far right.

Do not go through the skill menu as you can't do it that way - the skills won't show up for place mine and place dynamite.
Last edited by ZeezromKnights on Sep 5, 2018, 10:08:51 PM
"
When in the mine base camp, press the right stick to map a skill. These two skills will show up in the list on the far right.

Do not go through the skill menu as you can't do it that way - the skills won't show up for place mine and place dynamite.

Thx a lot!
I spend 30 mins and did't notice it at all lol
POE is for sure a free-for-fun game,but as far as I know and see,it's also a pay-to-win game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info