[3.13] TOXIC RAIN + HERALD OF AGONY Pathfinder Build (6-8K life) (UBER ELDER done!) +VIDEO GUIDE!

"
yakimov100 wrote:
Okay currently I upgraded my gears this is what my stats are

All resist: 75-75-75, 15% chaos resist.
HP 4800
mana 958 (reservated is 431)

I don't die often as before, but i was wondering, at what level should i Swap to Lioneyes Glare? I'm currently lvl 82 using Quill-river passive-tree.

Another Q: What is the next to invest currency? A dying sung? a Stygian vise, Impressence? ty
Thanks for your help.

The belt
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
This might be a bit of a silly question, but how come Deadly Draw path is skipped over Berserking? 1 additional point for a whole bunch of benefits.

Thanks in advance. ^^

PS: Loving the build. :D
Btw important question, why my dps drops so much when using coralito's? i go from 21k tooltip when using dying sun + atziri's promise down to 14k after using coralito. Should i use another flask instead?

Thanks guys!
"
"
yakimov100 wrote:
Okay currently I upgraded my gears this is what my stats are

All resist: 75-75-75, 15% chaos resist.
HP 4800
mana 958 (reservated is 431)

I don't die often as before, but i was wondering, at what level should i Swap to Lioneyes Glare? I'm currently lvl 82 using Quill-river passive-tree.

Another Q: What is the next to invest currency? A dying sung? a Stygian vise, Impressence? ty
Thanks for your help.

The belt

Love u man, so first the Stygian belt, once i got a good Stygian, then i need to find a Impressence? and followed by the Lioneye bow?
A question do you guys think, this belt worth the price of 2 exalt?

Someone is selling this Stygian vise 2 exalt
Hey, this is second time I follow your build and feel great in this league. However there few things i wanna ask.

Q1

is this elder bow good enough for replace Lioneyes and what state need in a rare bow?

Q2
Is find so hard to maintain full life in this league, should i just switch damage on full life to others support gem? would Vile Toxins Support is good choice?
So, DPS aside, I'm finding that the survivability of this build is pretty...well squishy. How the heck should my stats look since this is an evasion build? I really seem to have an issue after switching over to impresence and dropping phase run when hit.
Well its the fifth time i ask this, i hope one day i will get the enaswr because its driving me crazy: Why the hell i lose dps when i use coralito flask? the moment i sue dying sun and atziri my dps skyrockets, but then if i use coralito it drops and i have no idea why....any idea?
A question is it impossible to have maxed all gems on this build? like vaal blight that ask for 155 int? at lvl 20?
Or inmortal call 155 str?

Cause i'm using passive quill and with the gears stats are like 145 str 149 int
"
xSlaynx wrote:
Well its the fifth time i ask this, i hope one day i will get the enaswr because its driving me crazy: Why the hell i lose dps when i use coralito flask? the moment i sue dying sun and atziri my dps skyrockets, but then if i use coralito it drops and i have no idea why....any idea?

I believe its cause of perfect agony.

"Modifiers to Critical Strike Multiplier also apply to Damage Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes at 30% of their value
30% less Damage with Hits"

We use the flask for the crazy boost to poison duration which is a DPS increase to our poison damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info