[3.13] TOXIC RAIN + HERALD OF AGONY Pathfinder Build (6-8K life) (UBER ELDER done!) +VIDEO GUIDE!

Last edited by Rhilnix on Jan 25, 2019, 9:28:44 AM
Why do you have two different weapons and multiple rings and necklaces? Sorry for the question but I'm new to the game
Shaper done....with zero portal. Beam attack hurt so much ! ^^;

My stuff ATM.

Thanks a lot for this guide, this league for the first time I cleared all the hardest content. Uber Elder took me a few tries tho, like 5 sets of fragments :D had to get used to all the skills and stuff.

I am now level 94 with the above gear. Should I aim for a +gem level bow perhaps? Would that increase dps alot?
guys, sorry for my ignorance, but what makes this build reflect immune?
There is no "chaos reflect".
ok im kind of noob but a few questions. First im buying a +20 vicious support elder bow what would be good to replace the vicious skill gem with?

second i feel like there hasnt been much updated for 3.5 item wise is there anything else that can make this build shine?
"
slashash wrote:
ok im kind of noob but a few questions. First im buying a +20 vicious support elder bow what would be good to replace the vicious skill gem with?

second i feel like there hasnt been much updated for 3.5 item wise is there anything else that can make this build shine?

It is fully updated and it shines. The extra mod bow is not necessary at all as you can just use Lioneyes Glare
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
you said in the top 3.5 update:elder +20 vicious support is better it also has +3 to socketed gems and minion atk speed for HoA is this not much better then lions? i just figured it would be much better but idk im noob xD
Last edited by slashash on Jan 28, 2019, 1:48:04 AM
Hello Toxic rain bois. Lvl 93 here, you can check my profile if you want to see my build.

First I'd like to thank AngryRolePlayer for the awesome build. It's my second pathfinder but this one actually works a lot better. I love the infinite flasks.

I would like to discuss about the end game and some improvements on the final build.

1. I removed Spreading rot and Vaal blight: this is great for leveling and map clear but not so good for bosses. The buff lasts only a couple of seconds on bosses, then you have to wait for blight effect to finish to reapply it again. Another 7% life + DMG jewel is better imo. I use Vaal grace as well and I don't want to waste those precious soul charges on another Vaal gem.

2. I picked Fenumus weave instead of the embalmer. A bit more tankiness thanks to spider webs for a little bit less poison duration. I believe it's totally worth it when you start delving deeper. I feel like it's better than artic armour as I run around all the time. 9% as adds to qol too.

3. % increased damage on rings instead of flat added chaos to attacks. POB says it's a lot better, since we don't have quill rain attack speed anymore. Am I missing something ?

4. I'm trying to get a +2 additional arrow quiver. Is this overkill ? I have 8 arrows currently with the dying sun and +1 additional quiver. The upgrade is certainly not worth 15exalts for our build but I want to use those double corruptions on something haha.

5. % chance to poison. I am currently at 84% with coralito on. What is the max ? Do I need more ? I can easily achieve this with jewels or even +10% poison tree nodes.

6. Better bows than lyoneyes glare ? I feel like hits can't be evaded is mandatory as accuracy is very low. How much more DMG can we get from a good pdps bow ? I don't think +3 is that useful compared to good pdps, however vicious projectile should be.

Please tell me what you guys think and if I made mistakes in my reasoning. Happy to discuss further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info