[3.13] TOXIC RAIN + HERALD OF AGONY Pathfinder Build (6-8K life) (UBER ELDER done!) +VIDEO GUIDE!

Hey, awesome build. Love it !

Got a prob with Path of building, it's not showing my poison dps like your.

Can you give a look and tell me why ? I think i'm missing somehing important

My stuff is not that bad and only have 9k on pob..

https://pastebin.com/WHqTLuwN
Last edited by ghosbp on Jan 18, 2019, 6:52:30 AM
Well, I took a break from this build.

I am looking to come back to it now.
As I am moving from SSF to Trade league.

I have the funds from SSF to gear this build now as well it seems as prices have come down.

I am looking forward to getting back into this build again.

So I guess my question is this.

Which Quiver should I be using?

I will be using Lioneyes Glare when I get to 66.
And I have both quivers.

Is one used over the other in certain situations or not.

Same with Quill Rain is it better over Lioneyes Glare in certain situations or not.

Should I equip the Quill rain in the 2nd weapon spot with the same Gems link to do an easy weapon switch?

One of the best build I tried so far.
After some pob crafting I came to the conclusion that pob doesn't make justice to the insane dps.
This does idd a lot of damage, probably thanks to the +3 bow as well. And no, lioneye doesn't come close to the +3 dps.

This is my "ok" version of the bow, it costed approx 2.5ex to make and to 6l.
Still open prefix to slam but I doubt I could hit vicious supp so I enchanted. Still 6-7ex bow ^^

I also crafted this that is just too cool.

I also went with arctic armor for more defense.
Lvl 72 rn and full gear with 30% overcap and positive chaos res.

This is the rest of my gear
Last edited by MrZaonish on Jan 15, 2019, 1:07:33 PM
Here's my question
Coralito's Signature deals a bit of chaos dot while active
this will cancel Damage on full life on Toxic rain doesnt it?
@Angry_Roleplayer

You mention that a level 4 empower is better then Maim at 20/20

I can't afford a level 4 empower, I might be able to get a level 3 empower for cheap, is that still better then Maim at 20/20 or not.

Also, I am torn between getting an empower gem at level 3 or the Impresence Amulet. Not sure which one to prioritize.

Other than that I got all the main Uniques in the guide now. Just hit 57 last night. I got the chest piece and Bow to 6 sockets and I will focus on getting them to 5 links next. 6 linking these might be a small issue for me. But using a Tabula in until I can wear the chest at lvl 69.

I need to focus on getting the funds for the empower and amulet now.

For your helm it's missing a gem is there a reason why?
if not can you tell us what would go there?
"
xPeleusx wrote:
@Angry_Roleplayer

I can't afford a level 4 empower, I might be able to get a level 3 empower for cheap, is that still better then Maim at 20/20 or not.

Also, I am torn between getting an empower gem at level 3 or the Impresence Amulet. Not sure which one to prioritize.

Other than that I got all the main Uniques in the guide now. Just hit 57 last night. I got the chest piece and Bow to 6 sockets and I will focus on getting them to 5 links next. 6 linking these might be a small issue for me. But using a Tabula in until I can wear the chest at lvl 69.

Empower level 3 is around 8 chaos or less.
Impresence must be prority since it give you the possibility to have despair mana free.
For chest i recommend to buy a six link normal one. Around 20c you can find a six linked eva armor not corrupted.
After with a few resonator (pristine + prismatic) you can craft a decent armor.
For bow....buy a lioneye is very cheap.
"
xPeleusx wrote:
@Angry_Roleplayer

I would get Maim for now.
Impresence is pure DPS
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
Redvex wrote:

Empower level 3 is around 8 chaos or less.
Impresence must be prority since it give you the possibility to have despair mana free.
For chest i recommend to buy a six link normal one. Around 20c you can find a six linked eva armor not corrupted.
After with a few resonator (pristine + prismatic) you can craft a decent armor.
For bow....buy a lioneye is very cheap.

"

I would get Maim for now.
Impresence is pure DPS

Ok thank you guys for the reply.

I am playing on Xbox and the prices are a little different there.

I spent about 70c to get Lioneyes Glare, Starksonja's, The Embalmers, and Cherrubim's.

I am working on getting the exalts now for the amulet, and need some extra Choas to get the empower at level 3. Or buy a few lvl 1 and try and lvl them and corrupt them myself.

Hello. Just wondering what would be the most effective item upgrade I could get for damage. Maybe a dying sun? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info