[3.4][WIP] Consecrated Path S/R | 2.5M+ DPS 6.9k Life | Fast Mapping | Clear on a Budget

What is the filter of the video?
I ran this build for 80+ levels, had a Xoph's Heart drop but I can't figure out how to incorporate Xoph's Blood into the build. I seem to be just over breaking even with my current DPS in PoB even with dropping cold conversion nodes. While other CP builds seem to gain huge DPS from the item.

Am I missing something or am I just better off selling it and buying MotMs and other pieces (or rerolling a Chieftain/Nebuloch Jugg)?

Edit: Nevermind, found the answer myself.

To make Xoph's Blood worth using you need to make Avatar of Fire work. And since this build is scaling different converted damage types instead of just fire damage (which is more efficient) a good shaper neck is much better.
Last edited by blaqwar on Sep 28, 2018, 9:08:57 AM
Is there any new game play video you can provide? Would like to see how quickly you kill mobs and bosses.

Thanks
I am still early into building this, however I wanted to know if there is something i'm missing with mana regen? Seems at early levels I am mana starved while using conc path. With the pathing I'm not seeing how this is fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info