(Discontinued) [3.4] Geofri's Relics | Guardian | Consecrated Path + Holy Relics

So what about PoB link? and whats the dps you can reach on it for lets say shaper?
"
msuroxy wrote:

Herald of Purity is a must have in the build
Herald of Purity - Minion Damage Support - Curse on Hit - Warlord's Mark

Curse on Hit specifically states that "Minions cannot apply curses this way."
For those that are lazy to get the PoB themselves, here you go.

This is the author's char and his PoB

https://pastebin.com/MBEB3WLJ
So this can do all content? look forward to your videos
Last edited by RaPsKa on Sep 5, 2018, 11:04:20 PM
Re-read the Curse On Hit Support Gem. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Curse_On_Hit_Support

I think you'll find you need another way to curse those pesky enemies. I ran into the same issue trying to use Holy Relic as a cursing buddy.

Ps Ruthless and Maim are pretty decent replacement supports for HoP due to their low mana multiplier to added damage ratio.
"
AlextazY wrote:
So what about PoB link? and whats the dps you can reach on it for lets say shaper?

I am sorry, since i am not a streamer and i only have little time to play i dont think i'll be able to reach shaper that soon but the dmg is quite a lot, depending on what pdps sword + stat-stick you use, for now even with Ahn's might i was able to dive into tier 10 maps right after i was done with the acts at level 67

"
RaPsKa wrote:
So this can do all content? look forward to your videos

So far no bosses or map mods have been any issue for me, i will post some videos soon

"
Nantakuuu wrote:
For those that are lazy to get the PoB themselves, here you go.

This is the author's char and his PoB

https://pastebin.com/MBEB3WLJ

Thankyou.. i was hoping to post a bit edited version with all 20 gems and right gear to see its actual potential.. but i guess it will do it for now

"
Eruyaean wrote:
Curse on Hit specifically states that "Minions cannot apply curses this way."

"
Blinky010 wrote:
Re-read the Curse On Hit Support Gem. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Curse_On_Hit_Support

I think you'll find you need another way to curse those pesky enemies. I ran into the same issue trying to use Holy Relic as a cursing buddy.

Ps Ruthless and Maim are pretty decent replacement supports for HoP due to their low mana multiplier to added damage ratio.

Yes thankyou for pointing that out.. the gem setup i posted in the guide was me trying show what an idea setup should be, as i am still figuring things out, and i am sorry i posted it without actually testing it..
I will edit it now
Hey, dont know if youre still responding but just a few questions. 1: would you add other heralds/auras, and if so which ones for extra damage. 2: what mods are you looking for specifically for this. 3: why not get avatar of fire for full fire conversion?
Can u add a some leveling tips?
A video has been added.. but i'm sorry about the quality of the video,, i tried to do my best but i have a crappy pc and it drops a lot of fps whenever i try to record stuff through windows 10 builtin recording.. i'll try and download some better software for the next videos

Also managed to get the right enchant on the right helm, so bit showing off here

"
Sacarox wrote:
Hey, dont know if youre still responding but just a few questions. 1: would you add other heralds/auras, and if so which ones for extra damage. 2: what mods are you looking for specifically for this. 3: why not get avatar of fire for full fire conversion?

Well, you can add another herald of ash for more dmg!
Well basically what i am trying to achive in this build is not consec path dmg but instead the Holy Relic dmg.. and the mods that would benefit the holy relic attacks are ATTACK SPEED and Cooldown reduction.. the more attack speed you have the better..

"
gibsztyl1916 wrote:
Can u add a some leveling tips?

Sure i'll add some detailed tips in the guide later, but for now i can give you some quick ways to level as templar.. its a bit tricky till level 12..
but after level 12 you can pick up spell totem + arc.. get the Ancestral bond node as soon as you can.. you can respec 3 points later on when you switch from totems to your desecrated path around level 30 or so..
as long as you have a good weapon + 3link desc path leveling till 70 should be a breeze.. or you can also even take the totem Arc setup till you are ready to switch..
looks nice man, just b4 i try this build can u update ur add pob link here, Can u farm high tier 15 or 16 map with this build, can we boss farm with this build....other guys posted pob is not working

ty for this nice looking build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info