[3.4] Rain of Arrow poison assasin- Very high damage- League Starter - End game viable

So a bit of an update so far:

I'm at level 89, halfway to 90. I'm farming tier 10 maps and the bosses still melt, while facetanking them. Switched out the leather belt for a Stygian Vise and the boot for a Bubonic Trail. After stacking 2 Abyss jewels with Onslaught mod, I bought another 2 Abyss jewels with life and attack speed. The attack speed mod on the Jewel is really valuable because it is a 2,4% more damage increase. Bought an amulet with higher life. All each 5 chaos max.

Another thing to note is that I find the Phase Run is critical in doing Delve, because you don't kill mods instantly, it often gets in the way and thus makes you cant keep up with the cart. Try to incorporate that into your build as soon as possible.
How is Maligaro's cruelty with this build?
"
poojis wrote:
How is Maligaro's cruelty with this build?

The power charge and increased poison is wasted, since we already have that. The frenzy charge part is nice, but only effect for mapping, which we don't need. I'm killing mobs tier 14 map no problem. So it's meh. Compared to a cheap rare amulet it's worse.
Extremely nice build. I'm now at level 92 and level 15 maps are quite easy. Red Elder just melted away. I'm using rare boots and belt as I have nice rolls on them (150 life on the belt :) . Waiting to get Shaper guardian maps so I'll see whether this build is on the par with the rainbow trap build I played in the last league.

It's also true that I don't need to care about map mods. I vaal every map (because of the challenge) and there are no mods that can map unmakeable thanks to the ring and excellent speed.

Thanks a lot!
Last edited by SageBF on Sep 15, 2018, 8:53:15 AM
"
SageBF wrote:
Extremely nice build. I'm now at level 92 and level 15 maps are quite easy. Red Elder just melted away. I'm using rare boots and belt as I have nice rolls on them (150 life on the belt :) . Waiting to get Shaper guardian maps so I'll see whether this build is on the par with the rainbow trap build I played in the last league.

It's also true that I don't need to care about map mods. I vaal every map (because of the challenge) and there are no mods that can map unmakeable thanks to the ring and excellent speed.

Thanks a lot!

Thank you very much. I can't update anymore due to after making those 24 challenges I feel bored and I need to do other real life stuffs. I must admit I'm a casual pleb as you can see with my other characters I only have the patience to play that much but this build really pushes me further than previous builds so I think it's worthwhile to share. Your comment means a lot to me ^^.

From my experience however I do think you should aim for around 6k life to do those high end game bosses, especially when you are doing the unidentified map challenge where the mods in a tier 16 map could be very rippy. As we sacrfice 2 ring slots to get that +60 Life gain on hit through Thief's torment it means that we have around 400 hp less than normal build. A solution is to use max rolled Life gain on hit rare elder ring with life to replace the Thief's Torment. That gives you about 33% less life gain/hit rate but you gets the hp. Or you could just put your barrage in the 6 link bow and swap out the body armour for a Kaom before bossing, that would be the easiest solution if you have the budget.

Last edited by xpmrz on Sep 15, 2018, 9:02:50 PM
oh snap!! the build changed dramaticly... you don't have the old build?? I'm really stuck at some point... do i need to restart from 0??
"Классный билд" не могу убить т1 босса 73лвл хп вообще нету и дмг тоже
"
Yegetaone wrote:
oh snap!! the build changed dramaticly... you don't have the old build?? I'm really stuck at some point... do i need to restart from 0??

Hey there, sorry for the late reply. I respeced my character to a Autobomber to go MF farming Burial chamber, didnt realize that the tree in the guide here, which is linked to the respeced characte, is changed too. Very sorry for that. xD. I will update the old tree back. xD
Last edited by xpmrz on Oct 3, 2018, 2:37:06 PM
"
killogram54 wrote:
"Классный билд" не могу убить т1 босса 73лвл хп вообще нету и дмг тоже

The tree you are using is for my Autobomber character, it is completely false. Sorry I linked the wrong tree. No wonder you have zero damage. I will update the tree back. I'm very sorry.xD

Дерево, которое вы используете, для моего автобизнеса, оно полностью неверно. Извините, я связал неправильное дерево. Неудивительно, что у вас есть нулевой урон. Я обновлю дерево. Мне очень жаль.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info