The Shaper Scorching Ray Effect

"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Nikkaj wrote:
"
Treufeldt wrote:
I think it's time to GGG find another way to get additional money with PoE.

i suggest something like the player to buy "Ready to Battle" starter chars when a league is launched, starting from levels 60 or 70.

Many people will buy chars like these, I think ...

indeed. i have limited time to play, just a few hours each week. i'd def. pay -lets say 20$- to skip the repetitive leveling process. it takes me a week each time to finaly get to maps, then again a week (at least, depending on luck) to get my fist uber lab. im 3 weeks in before i even start red maps

This isnt blizzard...what blizzard is being critized for is making the game to easy for the players...boosts with every single package..you can buy boosts. When did ppl start to be this lazy.
If you only got a few hours..then watch some videoes by Raizqt he made tons of lvling guides...you can probably spend your time better, and overall be more effective.

So overall to make a long story short..the msg above is an insult to Blizzard and to you...+ with a hidden get up and start to work harder :)

I was, at some point between 15-19 was like yourself and remember so well calling people lazy for not being able to play a game to level up. So many years later, not only did I understand where were they coming from, but also become one of those filthy casuals that do not mind the instant boosts for money because of how busy it could get in real life.

Fun facts: I have spent over 300 dollars on MTXs and have less than 50 hours game time.
Another fun fact: I am still a level 23 Ranger in delve =))
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Sep 5, 2018, 2:30:09 AM
Guys before you spend your points - skill gem only.

It does not work with Balefire.

GGG should state this more clearly, considering this one isn't cheap.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info