Content Update 3.4.0 - Path of Exile: Delve

"
IamFrench wrote:
No change for the market, I skip this league.

Might as well quit the game because there won't be a change to the market. This is the way GGG wants trading to be done.

Cya
"

... there won't be a change to the market. This is the way GGG wants trading to be done.

My impressions regarding Trade on Xbox follow a similar path. I thought that Chris was pretty straight forward (in the Trade Manifesto) that on PC, things had gotten away from GGG and that the Loot/Trade dynamic had swung too far in the direction of trade. So for all those hoping for PC level trade access, I expect that you will have an extended wait. And if the Trade bot whispers are also true (rife on PC, absent on Xbox), then our prices will never equalize either. And merging the markets would defeat GGG's attempts to keep Xbox "pure" - so I'm not expecting that either.

Having said that, I do feel that GGG's approach to keeping Xbox Trade "pure" is flawed and ham handed. GGG has made Xbox trade far too annoying regarding some categories of goods (many uniques work but rares not so much especially rings/amulets/jewels).
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
So trade is a little shaky, fine lets go!
And the templar is still not getting any pants.
"
BGC_Murica wrote:
And the templar is still not getting any pants.

Greeks dont know better, just look at zeus which is supposed to be badass 😎
My uncle carl must be greek then 8)
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
fix crashes and lag and rng dc ;///////////
Delve hype!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type