[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

"
Doesn't Might of the Meek kinda contradict the "cheap" aspect of the build? Or is that more like a luxury option. I'm currently looking at this as one of my option for the league start, but I am super undecided still.

But I haven't play HoAg yet, so I might give it a go.

You can still do T15+ without might of the meek, but they are desirable. I tried to include unnatural instinct for the ascendant skill tree before, but that gem is just not worth the price at all.
Right, just fire.
Any recommendation for what skill to use in quill rain after we put toxic rain into a Maloney's Mechanism or would you still use rain of arrows?
thank you for the previous help.

I have another question for you. Sorry.

Since curse has been buffed, if I don't want to play ascendant and stick with pathfinder, what's the best way to get an additional curse besides passive node?
"
lx4133 wrote:
thank you for the previous help.

I have another question for you. Sorry.

Since curse has been buffed, if I don't want to play ascendant and stick with pathfinder, what's the best way to get an additional curse besides passive node?

That would be a corrupted +1 curse amulet or Windshriek.
Right, just fire.
"
DeLiquid wrote:
Any recommendation for what skill to use in quill rain after we put toxic rain into a Maloney's Mechanism or would you still use rain of arrows?

Still rain of arrows. I can't find any bow skills better than this. Toxic Rain in Maloney would help slowing down enemies.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Mar 7, 2019, 8:25:50 PM
so would i put (toxic rain - curse on hit - assassins mark) in the new quiver and have quill rain with (rain of arrows - Poison - life on hit - blood magic - cull - onslaught)
Last edited by AlphaChampion on Mar 7, 2019, 10:27:49 PM
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
DeLiquid wrote:

Still rain of arrows. I can't find any bow skills better than this. Toxic Rain in Maloney would help slowing down enemies.

Sorry to ask a dumb question - but would Ice Shot work at all? With pierce and gmp along with the natural after "shot" mechanic?
"
AlphaChampion wrote:
so would i put (toxic rain - curse on hit - assassins mark) in the new quiver and have quill rain with (rain of arrows - Poison - life on hit - blood magic - cull - onslaught)

Yes.
Right, just fire.
"
UberBlum wrote:

Sorry to ask a dumb question - but would Ice Shot work at all? With pierce and gmp along with the natural after "shot" mechanic?

Rain of arrows does not need GMP and it overlaps multiple shots on same target. Ice shot would be not ideal when dealing with single targets. Barrage should be the closest to what you want.
Right, just fire.
What can I expect from this build in contrast to the occultist build (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237214)

Can anybody tell me which are the pro's and con's between both builds?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info