[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

thanks for the nice build guide!
gonna use it as my 3.5 starter, any tips?
Love the guide, awesome job.

What stats are we going for?

Also the PoB for the dread banner version doesnt show dread banner (or im a moron and just cant see it).
"
xXDannyManXx wrote:
Love the guide, awesome job.

What stats are we going for?

Also the PoB for the dread banner version doesnt show dread banner (or im a moron and just cant see it).

POB is not updated yet I think
Right, just fire.
Hey FunRoom, I've loved the build concept/idea but the problem is that I don't really know what I'm doing wrong but I'm currently on act 3 and I feel weak as shit. I do zero bossing damage tho the clear is ok and I seem to lack the ability to tank anything at all. Any advice? I'm a pretty new player so I'm kinda confused on what I should be doing right now to help fix that. I don't really know how to link my character but maybe you can check my profile, it's Xeveling.
"
FsCOLLs wrote:
Hey FunRoom, I've loved the build concept/idea but the problem is that I don't really know what I'm doing wrong but I'm currently on act 3 and I feel weak as shit. I do zero bossing damage tho the clear is ok and I seem to lack the ability to tank anything at all. Any advice? I'm a pretty new player so I'm kinda confused on what I should be doing right now to help fix that. I don't really know how to link my character but maybe you can check my profile, it's Xeveling.

You need to link your rain of arrows with poison/lesser poison to push your chance to poison closer to 100%. Also, find a bow with higher attack speed if possible.
Right, just fire.
you forgot Phase Acrobatics FsCOLLs.
Alright thanks!!
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
shota_12 wrote:
Very nice build planing yo use this as 3.5 starter , i was wondering if you could add a little bit about leveling this build and tree as i am fairly new that would help out a lot.

Sure.
1. grab a bow
2. caustic arrow to level 16
3. grab herald of agony
4. rain of arrows + lesser poison + life gain on hit to endgame

Feed as much support to herald of agony as possible, replace lesser poison with poison at level 31.

For skill trees, go whatever route order you want. It's only dex and int (and life) that matters.

A returning/new player as well. Thank you for this brief leveling build, haha. When using support gems for Herald of Agony, are there any we should look out for while leveling, or is sticking to the ones you've mentioned probably the best choice? ><
"
Ramidis wrote:

A returning/new player as well. Thank you for this brief leveling build, haha. When using support gems for Herald of Agony, are there any we should look out for while leveling, or is sticking to the ones you've mentioned probably the best choice? ><

My listed support gems are fine. pierce would be a must for fast clearing and other multiplier gems would suit depending on your gem slot color.
Right, just fire.
I'm having an issue understanding the Elemental Equilibrium part.

"
Elemental Equilibrium
- Agony Crawler has pure physical damage added to its attacks. 40% of those would be converted to Chaos by default. While players can try to boost its physical damage, I personally prefer converting the physical damage to elemental ones.
The Conversion
In this build, Agony Crawler would optimally have:

40% phys damage converted to chaos damage
50% phys damage converted to lightning damage (phys to light support)
29% phys damage added as extra lightning damage (phys to light support)
55% phys damage added as extra cold damage (Hatred)
20% phys damage added as extra cold damage (grip of council)

which results in a maximum dps including:
10% Physical Damage
40% Chaos Damage
75% Cold Damage
79% Lightning Damage

Where those 154% elemental damage would gain benefit from Elemental Equilibrium, resulting in an even higher dps.

- Only my attacks have EE. This means that I can attack the enemy once and EE effect will stay for a full 5 seconds for my minion.
- Getting fire damage to your attacks is easy. You can get one from rings, quivers, gloves, amulets and abyss jewels. Just make sure you don't have other damage types and it will be fine.

You say, just get fire on gear, and make sure you don't have other elements.
I get that. But won't Hatred add cold as well? Doesn't this kind of hinder our damage?

PS: I'm not a very experienced player

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info