Azurite and Upgrade Sharing

When do you expect this update to be hitting Xbox servers since we are expected to get the Delve patch tomorrow?
Brazilian servers are shit tho.

I click to start a delve to one point to another and the loading text appears but nothing happens, have to click multiple times till it works. It seems like you're lacking server size to support all SouthAmerica player base and we have to wait for a spot when creating instances.

Besides that the lag spikes are back not as bad as the old host. But i'll be playing in Texas server for now,

Anyway the league it self seems good once the flare mechanic gets revised. Cheers
Last edited by japaloco on Sep 2, 2018, 9:59:42 PM
That's amazing! With the fine tuning you guys are doing, I really hope to see the Delve system implemented permanently into the game!
Thank you so much, this change is hugely welcomed. Never have I played a league before where the actual LEAGUE was character bound. It feels like playing standard having to ignore the mechanics until Im strong enough for them.
Ign: Shaavu
"
"
This was our smoothest launch ever from a server stability point of view

Cries in Sao Paulo server

Yea São Paulo server is always lagged and DCs.
Great work, guys.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Durish wrote:
"
"
This was our smoothest launch ever from a server stability point of view

Cries in Sao Paulo server

Yea São Paulo server is always lagged and DCs.

One specific Australian server is the same way. It's about a 1/8th chance that instances are unplayable.
damn, should i just chillax now and wait for a new patch before trying to go deeper and accidentally rip? :thinking:
i crashed over 100 times
"
we believe this is a reasonable change and will be making it this week.

Here comes the clear speed meta mule cheese! Feels bad man.

One char to min-max farming sulphite and azurite most efficiently (WE ARE BACK TO THE CLEAR SPEED META IN THIS LEAGUE). And the other, your actual "depth" char for the laddering (survivability & dmg) purposes.

What was the ladder supposed to show/highlight ...?

Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Sep 2, 2018, 10:07:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info