[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

Same old question but my damage is great for clearing but unmodded map bosses take like 20 seconds to kill, any suggestions to improve based on gear? Much appreciated for the guide by the way
"
DarkMalachi wrote:
Same old question but my damage is great for clearing but unmodded map bosses take like 20 seconds to kill, any suggestions to improve based on gear? Much appreciated for the guide by the way

Thx

Well i would need to see ur char first to see what could be the issue, because the dmg ramp up is related to ur movespeed vs ur mana cost and also ur mana sustain. The less movespeed u have the more higher ur mana cost need to be.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Sep 20, 2018, 2:56:00 PM
Hey man, Im running this build right now, and honestly the shapers touch arent adding that much in terms of survivability or damage, other than the es, which really doesnt help besides the first few hits, also the mana but I feel like having 4.5k mana is enough. I now have all maxed resistances without flasks, and Im thinking about switching to raider and ditching the flask duration nodes. Which ascendancies should I pick? Would really love your input!
Edit: Forgot to add that I am using the mom build, and I switched the gloves to regular old rares with max life dual res.
Last edited by Vodai on Sep 20, 2018, 4:15:59 PM
"
Vodai wrote:
Hey man, Im running this build right now, and honestly the shapers touch arent adding that much in terms of survivability or damage, other than the es, which really doesnt help besides the first few hits, also the mana but I feel like having 4.5k mana is enough. I now have all maxed resistances without flasks, and Im thinking about switching to raider and ditching the flask duration nodes. Which ascendancies should I pick? Would really love your input!
Edit: Forgot to add that I am using the mom build, and I switched the gloves to regular old rares with max life dual res.

Well if u want to play has raider i don't see any issue for that. But atm u are missing out on saffel max resistance, this is kind of a tank build so it need that max res to facetank boss.This is also why i go pathfinder because it provide good max res and great deefense vs phys dmg with taste of hate.

Also u have to change ur ring u cannot have fire dmg to attack this is messing up ur EE so ur missing on alot of dmg.

Has for shaper's touch well this is up to u but ur missing out on 700 mana and remember that this is a indigon build the more mana u have the more dmg u can achieve.

So if u decide to stay raider u will need to increase ur mana cost since u will have alot less movespeed so i sugguest that u try something like 35-40 mana cost. Indigon raamp up n dmg gain with cyclonee is a balance of movespeed and mana cost.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Sep 20, 2018, 8:41:32 PM
I really like this build, played jugg mjolner. But this one is even better :)

how can i improve my ranger, any suggestions?
"
kaka0wy wrote:
I really like this build, played jugg mjolner. But this one is even better :)

how can i improve my ranger, any suggestions?

Well since ur playing on STD the improvement is only gated behind how much u want to spend.

Has little upgrade u could get life/mana regen when hit enchant on boots and %int/strength corruption on romira's, clarity mana recovery watcher's eye.

Has for more expensive upgrade u could get legacy vinktar/legacy saffel/+1 power charge indigon,+1 max res voll devotion,+1 lvl shaper touch (for auras+enlighten),unnatural instinct jewel.
added CI version with video/POB
Would love to really try this build out, is there anyway ! just anyway I can avoid cyclone? I hate cyclone so much. >.>
"
ripslyme00 wrote:
Would love to really try this build out, is there anyway ! just anyway I can avoid cyclone? I hate cyclone so much. >.>

U could try molten strike but that would require a different setup and u would lose the EE 50% More dmg so at this point i would say the build wouldn't be very good.

I have these items and also 9 ex sitting in my stash, do you think i can make a viable LL version without the legacy items stated in your POB?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info