[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

I took a look and youre right, the indigon spell damage isnt being added into the dps calc.
Here's the updated pob https://pastebin.com/YMgKaCJR
added a shaper run for the Life version
https://youtu.be/nlZfygQePGs

The build i used could have been optimized alot more, like making the lightning being the highest res so wise oak would give 14% More dmg, boots are only 1% regen instead of 2%, only 1 mod watcher's eye, and no helm enchant.

POB for the gear i used and the tree
https://pastebin.com/0c8THFYt
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Dec 11, 2018, 11:27:37 PM
Hey question,

I've never played with Mjolner but I've seen a lot of variants on the forum. Do you actually link Arc sometimes into the weapon? If so, what do you replace for your 3-link? Thank you.
"
Yusheex wrote:
Hey question,

I've never played with Mjolner but I've seen a lot of variants on the forum. Do you actually link Arc sometimes into the weapon? If so, what do you replace for your 3-link? Thank you.

Yes u could use arc just replace inc aoe by arc. But from what i tested u get slightly less discharge per sec doing that, but u won't really lose dmg.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Cant seem to proc the indigon, is there some simpler way then to mash the cyclone like a mad man?
"
garpur90 wrote:
Cant seem to proc the indigon, is there some simpler way then to mash the cyclone like a mad man?

Yes there's a way. But im just going to comment on ur current setup.

Has i said in the build guide u need the exact same quicksilver flask with double movespeed mods, also doubt u can sustain the mana cost because u don't use arcane surge this is very important, also about mana sustain u also don't have a warlord mark on hit ring, its very important to get the mana leech. If u do not fix those mana regen problem u won't be able to sustain the mana cost.

The quicksilver (alchemit's of Adrenaline) is IMPORTANT, because cyclone spend mana based on ur movespeed so u need high movespeed to spend enough mana to get indigon going.

Also ur only lvl 69 thats pretty low compared to the lvl 89 im sugguesting, im not expecting the build to do well at lvl 69.

i really sugguest u take the time to read the entire build guide.
Is there any way if diubg thus build version with Indigon as something besides pathfinder? Id preffer to make it more tanky, 4.5k life ispretty low. Inquisitor/Jugg looks pretty juicy, and u get a bunch of extra life from the marauder starting area.
Last edited by kuling12345 on Dec 13, 2018, 12:04:31 AM
"
kuling12345 wrote:
Is there any way if diubg thus build version with Indigon as something besides pathfinder? Id preffer to make it more tanky, 4.5k life ispretty low. Inquisitor/Jugg looks pretty juicy, and u get a bunch of extra life from the marauder starting area.

Just don't use healthy mind (i deleted this part from the guide) and u should have over 5K life. In my shaper kill with the league setup i have 5.1K life without any life roll on my jewel and all the life on the rare gear was master crafted, so it should be ez to reach over 5K life. Also don't forget that its a MOM build so at 5K life u have 6.5K EHP.

If u still prefer playing a jugg or inquisitor (won't be has tanky due to pathfinder flask effect) there is 2 build guide by RICO for mjolner indigon.
what are the attacks per second breakpoints with the new cooldown?

from what i calculated it should be:
0% cdr: 3.2-3.3 aps or 6.5-6.6 aps
20% cdr: 4.0-4.1 aps or 8.2-8.3 aps

please correct me if i am wrong
Last edited by byebye on Dec 13, 2018, 11:30:15 PM
"
byebye wrote:
what are the attacks per second breakpoints with the new cooldown?

from what i calculated it should be:
0% cdr: 3.2-3.3 aps or 6.5-6.6 aps
20% cdr: 4.0-4.1 aps or 8.2-8.3 aps

please correct me if i am wrong

yes and no

This is correct if u do 1 linear cyclone. Due to cyclone mechanic we want to do short switch of direction with it, so we benefit from the free extra hit when u reset cyclone. So if u have high movespeed like this build u can get 1 or 2 extra hit per sec. Thats why i sugguest that ppl stack all the attack speed they can because they won't cap the proc rate but with cyclone mechanic they should be close.

If u want to confirm the free first hit on direction change (cyclone reset), all the info is there on the wiki (thats why cyclone has 50% Less Damage on the first hit, u could cheat the dmg by doing small quick cyclone).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info