Can someone explain LE TOUCAN HAS ARRIVED to me?

Thnx in advance...!
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2019, 9:14:43 AM
It's spam.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
It's a meme, on the internet, that can get you flagged for doing a naughty (as it's a spam ASCII macro). That's pretty much all there is to it, honestly.
Le Toucan is an internet meme that arose in direct contradiction to the forever alone meme.

Toucan = Two can
Le = French (le language of amore)
has arrived = happiness

Two can achieve happiness with love.

Celebrate!
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░░░░░░░░░░

Or just a cute bird =)
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
awww I gotta report yew
prolly the evolution of spamming Hodor in global chat(before a race).
Last edited by Sammael on Sep 2, 2018, 2:00:45 AM
Meme spam triggers positive feedback in the brain because people 'who know' suddenly feel like 'they belong'.

Which is fine. But when it's completely unrelated to what you are doing (playing PoE or the subject in the chat), it always makes me kind of sad.

At least 'how do I become the beast of burden ?', pants and such were PoE related.

So yeah: just a generic meme.
PRAISE
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
le toucan i find to be an actually funny meme due to how utterly bizarre it is. Not so the other eleventymillion twitch memes that get threaded on reddit constantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info