Cannot complete Niko's Fuel or Niko's Mine

Cannot complete Niko's Fuel.

Used dynamite wrongly and now I don't have enough azurite to craft new dynamite. Not enough sulphite to go deeper to get more azurite.

Rerolled and the cart is still in the 2nd waypoint. No azurite to farm.

It's already november, any solution to this??? What do i do now???
Same problem. PLS HELP !!!!!!!!

SOLUTION: I find SULPHITE in MINE instance near NICO position in act4 town. Probably you can find SULPHITE across the world. Now i can move cart again and find Azurite and craft Dynamite. My fault :) SRY
Last edited by Lucas102030 on Dec 13, 2018, 3:22:11 AM
Same problem, bump
I kinda have the same problem. cant find any Sulphite. got my first sulphite in act 4 and since than nothing. currently stuck in act 6. Because of that i also cant finish the "search and destroy a breakable wall" quest.
Stuck as well don't have enough fuel to make anything and it won't spawn :-(
I also have some problems with masters. Im playing Hardcore and died in A4, just after finding fuel for Niko for first time (got the Niko's Mine quest but never went to the mine encampment). On the second character i leveled to A4, went to mines and noticed I lost the fuel i had on first char and didn't find any yet and i finished A4. Maybe it's just bad luck, but additionally i didn't find Einhar even single time on this second character, which is at least weird.

Edit: also bought the prophecy Master seeks help for Niko, which seems not to work
Edit 2: proceeding to A5 made the Nico's mine quest dissapear from the bar and solve the issue
Last edited by gloot123abc on Dec 10, 2018, 7:49:13 PM
Same problem. Have completed quest by getting some sulphite from party member's map
Same problem here :/
Try to ask someone who made quest to invite you in party when he find some sulphite. Then go to his location and pick the sulphite. Completed quest this way.
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info