[3.4] Nebuloch Consecrated Path

Hi all. I wanted to create a tankier build this league. One that uses Concsecrated Path. That skill looks amazing actually. This is a work in progress, and suggestions would be very welcome.

If GGG reads this, would it be possible for holding shift to prevent teleporting?

Here's what i came up with:

PoB
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/5HgJ7ga4
current bugs with PoB:
consecrated path is missing its 20% more dmg at close range
no pantheon in PoB
no damage from herald of purity minions
no damage or life regen from holy relic

Against Shaper with flasks

Marauder (Juggernaut) better for very deep delves but worse for mapping

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/fKxMPXXG

Pro/Con
Spoiler

Pros:
-1mil+ dps
-Max armor
-High resist including chaos
-Large ele and crit dmg reduction
-Melee with teleport and aoe
-Overleech
-Cant be stunned

Cons:
-Vulnerable to ele reflect
-It can be difficult to dodge ground effects
-Was harder to level with consecrated path

Personal Milestones with the build so far in delve
Spoiler

Atziri
Uber Lab
tier 15 maps - pretty smooth
Red elder
Minotaur

Personal Gear/links
Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler

2xNebuloch maces

Buffed in 3.4!
Budget - use a Callinellus Malleus and either a scepter with fire/elemental damage or a shaper weapon with Gain #% of physical damage as fire.

Helm - A new delve helm with -15% fire res to enemies, life, and resists. Other options include Devoto's Devotion for map speed, or Abyssus for damage. There is a lab helm enchant for consecrated path damage. If you're going to roll an enemy fire resist reduction helmet, start with an enchanted base.

Armor - Loreweave. Whats not to like? this chest is so strong. I could see belly also being good. I like to buy a white 6 link at first though.

Gloves - Tombfist. Possibly a rare with life, resists or Veruso's Battering Rams. I would only use veruso's as budget or against bosses that shock. This is a lower damage unique without life or resist. Its a nice option for damage though.

Boots - Any life/res/movespeed boots, preferably evasion, but corrupted for +1 endurance charge. I might use Death's Door if i found it.

Amulet - Xoph's Blood amulet. Very high damage increase for the build. Without it you will need to spec into avatar of fire. It's only 3 points away though.

Rings - Kaom's Way/Kaom's Sign. Kaom's sign is very cheap. Adds +1 endurance charge and that is core to the build. Kaom's way is very expensive. The life regen is somewhere around two hundred each.

Belt - belt of the deceiver. once you get tombfist, swap to list/resists.

Flasks -
The Wise oak flask - keep your fire res higher than the rest or equal
Lion's Roar - larger damage increase than wise oak
Quicksilver/Silver Flask - onslaught is good, maybe quicksilver for speed. might do curse or freeze removal.
Forbidden taste - with higher chaos res than most builds, this flask is ok. you may want a divine life flask instead.
for your 5th flask you will probably want a divine life flask that removes bleed.

Might of the meek jewel.
Pure talent jewel

Skill Gems
Spoiler

Consecrated path - elemental damage with attacks - concentrated effect or increased area of effect - melee phyiscal damage - elemental focus - ruthless

In order of dps. swap inc aoe and conc effect for bosses. you could instead use endurance charge on melee stun or item rarity

Haste - Herald of Ash - Enlighten - Herald of Purity

the mana cost is extreme for all 3 auras, it would require level 3 enlighten. if you're going to drop one, drop haste.

Ancestral Warchief - Combustion - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Conc Effect
or
Herald of Purity - Added fire damage - combustion - blind
and
Herald of ash - Enduring cry - Ancestral Protector

ancestral warchief does a lot of damage. ofcourse it also requires another button press and that is annoying and not as fast.

CWDT (lvl 1) - Blade Vortex (lvl 8) - curse on hit - flammability

Leap slam - fortify - faster attacks

CWDT - Blood Rage - Summon Lightning Golem or Stone Golem - Summon holy relic

Ascendancy
Spoiler

Juggernaut -> Slayer -> Path of the Duelist

Bandits
Spoiler

2 passives (kill all)

Pantheon
Spoiler

Soul of Arakaali
Soul of Garukhan except for specific bosses

Leveling
Spoiler

Pathing north on the tree after berserker/duality would be easier. Try to connect duelist by the time you do uber lab

Don't take Avatar of fire until you use consecrated path

Take Juggernaut first

You might consider using sunder instead for bosses

Aurumvorax, Tabula Rasa, and Goldrim are your friends. Try to get a decent main hand with physical damage

I used a mana flask until maps. There's also the Life and Mana leech passive near the bottom of the tree if you'd like. You can get that stat on a ring or jewel instead while leveling. you could also use a Sidhebreath, Wurm's Molt, Slitherpinch, or The Peregrine temporarily. Clarity might help too.

Last edited by goldnugget on Sep 10, 2018, 2:08:11 PM
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2018, 11:02:42 PM
Amazing build so far, pretty much just rolling through one shotting everything once I got Consecrated Path, its also a fun skill to use.
Amazing. Pretty much flicker strike 2.0, except you can control where you go. Highly recommended!
Im currently playing a scion with concentrated path. any progress in this build?
"
Rogziel wrote:
Im currently playing a scion with concentrated path. any progress in this build?

its going VERY well. one of the most satisfying skills i've ever used. the damage is good, pob says 200k with a callinelus mace. the tankiness is quite high right now, and should increase much further. lvl 78 as im writing this. i've also made a few changes. holy relic is amazing for one, and blind with herald of purity is recommended as is costs no extra mana. i'll probably wait a little longer to update this guide. don't quite have everything 100% figured out yet.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/goldnugget/characters

click on nebulous-maligo

probly the biggest mistake i am making right now is the rings. using 2 kaom's sign before getting nebuloc is not worth it.
Last edited by goldnugget on Sep 9, 2018, 1:47:54 PM
"
goldnugget wrote:
"
Rogziel wrote:

its going VERY well. one of the most satisfying skills i've ever used. the damage is great, pob says 200k with a callinelus mace. the tankiness is on another level aswell. lvl 78 as im writing this. i've also made a few changes. holy relic is amazing for one, and blind with herald of purity is recommended as is costs no extra mana. i'll probably wait a little longer to update this guide. don't quite have everything 100% figured out yet.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/goldnugget/characters

click on nebulous-maligo

probly the biggest mistake i am making right now is the rings. using 2 kaom's sign before getting nebuloc is not worth it.

Thanks, im also enjoying this skill gem. any thoughts about a crit version of this build?
i will try to figure out some stuff aswell
I was really enjoying leveling Consecrated Path but just got instaripped by a5 innocence. 1.5k HP and CWDT+IC too, really surprising RIP.

The skill itself is very fun and lets you just hold right click to clear entire levels if you can sustain your mana. I found the single target to be a bit lacking but the same is true of something like Sunder.

Not sure if I want to reroll because I have a summoner Guardian I've been working on too and I might just see if I can switch that to Path.
"
Rogziel wrote:

Thanks, im also enjoying this skill gem. any thoughts about a crit version of this build?
i will try to figure out some stuff aswell

not too sure about a crit version beyond the obvious more damage and less tanky. i wouldnt use nebulocs with crit. the tree should be much different, and the class or atleast ascendancy aswell.

"

I was really enjoying leveling Consecrated Path but just got instaripped by a5 innocence. 1.5k HP and CWDT+IC too, really surprising RIP.

The skill itself is very fun and lets you just hold right click to clear entire levels if you can sustain your mana. I found the single target to be a bit lacking but the same is true of something like Sunder.

Not sure if I want to reroll because I have a summoner Guardian I've been working on too and I might just see if I can switch that to Path.

one suggestion i can make is to buy an

and use that in your offhand, because we only attack with our main. you could buy kaom's sign and use enduring cry early aswell. try to take a decent amount of life nodes. avoiding ground effects is pretty difficult until you get some larger aoe on the skill. you may even just want to level with sunder or swap it in for bosses.
Last edited by goldnugget on Sep 2, 2018, 10:54:11 PM
Yeah, I had an Aurumvorax in my offhand in preparation for the kitava resists debuff (was at 110+ on all resists). Maybe I just missed what was going on with the sentinels moving around and the heralds explosions happening haha.
Did you like going jugg first over slayer? what did you focus on in the tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info