[3.4]Max block/ Max spell block Insanely Tanky Elementalist Blade Vortex 2.5-3M shaper dps

"
Timmeicus wrote:

I like the idea of using flame dash for arcane surge as proc as it's much more fluid than Orb of Storms, however, there isn't a way to proc fortify on this build without shield charge or some kind of movement skill.

As far as using consecrated path, it cannot be used with a dagger so we would lose the implicit critical mods of using a dagger, not to mention the critical rolls that daggers typically have.

Also using a shield we can get Significantly more block chance, also if you want, like me, to be "immortal" we can get the recover #% maximum life on block.

I'm personally using a combination of Flame dash with arcane surge and fortify with shield charge, typically alternating their usage which isn't that difficult when assigning them to the forward and back buttons on the side of my mouse.

Also using them together seems faster, if not as fast as shield charge with faster attacks and negates the downtime of flamedash (if used spammingly). Also this alleviates the need of level 21 flame dash and still opens a slot in place of faster attacks. :D

-Sorry for the long post! Just wanted to throw in my experience with this build, currently lvl 85 and wrecking most content. LOVE the build!

Yeah I mean replace dagger with a sceptre, ofc you need better rolls on sceptres to reach the same dps but there're more sceptres in the market so i guess it's not that hard to find. With sceptres it's also possible to use smite to give yourself added lightning damage buff, it may be clunky though just theorycrafting now.
Last edited by wjxue1221 on Oct 7, 2018, 10:10:52 PM
How you gonna keep your endurance charges permanent ?
Max blocks Tanky dualist 34-40k dps thread/1028992
Almost max blocks Tanky witch 40k dps physic or element build thread/1071884

I am trying this build. I was wondering which stat stick would be better for me to use? I could also go to the spiritual aid node on the tree so that the minion damage on the sword would affect me as well.
"Tank"... man i hate when people take flask in consideration. Flask are sh*t, last for nothing and take time to fill. Yes, is a short buff but you cant be tank ONLY for 3 seconds. :/
"
ceberus11 wrote:
"Tank"... man i hate when people take flask in consideration. Flask are sh*t, last for nothing and take time to fill. Yes, is a short buff but you cant be tank ONLY for 3 seconds. :/

Base 20% on the flask is 4.8 seconds, without any passive flask duration or belt increases. You can easily get 6 seconds per flask, which is a joke to refill in maps and delves.
You're slow as molasses with Kaoms, if every map was like Channels it would be ok but they're not.

Tbh build leech is so low if you get hit hard enough that HP from Kaoms is only thing that saves you, you're probably gonna die anyway

Using Kaoms also throw away around 22% evasion you get naturally from chest and helm.

good pair of rare boots with dodge chance, socket V.Grace with inc. duration, you won't get hit twice and can realistically leech back up

Even without V.Grace it's 30% chance not to be hit, can 4 link immortal call, can actually move around with MS, plus gearing is miles easier

All that or 250HP give or take...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info