3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Lvl 91. Always hated totems. Lovin this one through. Just melted atziri. Easiest ever.

If anyone would be so kind as to take a look at my character "BringOutTheGimp". Would love some tips on how to take this build to Uber...
I believe you guys are really underestimating double Void Batteries. I'm hitting 5m+ Shaper DPS total with my totems.
Hi, im nearly new in the game, and i need help to improve my gear, actually i have 150 ~ 200c and i dont know how to improve :(

Im searching for a cheap ventor's gamble, with a good stats, but i think its immposible haha

I appreciate your help

Sorry for my noob question! :)

Thats my eq. I am lvl 90 with 4.5k life, ale 1k shield, 2k mana with huge mana regen.

My dmg buffed is arround 60-80k depends on area per totem. I did all guardians, arziri, pale council, chayula, yellow/red elder multiple times. Now im running elder underground for lvls. And its easy ;) also can make all contents with reflect. Only cant do 'no mana/life regen'.

Thats my first char so good. Drops arround 50ex so far.
"
Retorcito wrote:
Hi, im nearly new in the game, and i need help to improve my gear, actually i have 150 ~ 200c and i dont know how to improve :(

Im searching for a cheap ventor's gamble, with a good stats, but i think its immposible haha

I appreciate your help

Sorry for my noob question! :)

Rotgut does very little, replace it with a normal quicksilver with curse or bleed removal.

You can probably buy better boots for super cheap. Look for two-toned if you need resists, or ones with a nice enchant.

You could probably chaos spam reroll your helm and hit better stats very quickly.

Sick wand though! You could probably run your Arc in that and use whatever chestpiece you want. Kaoms? ;)
Do you find it is necessary to help Alira? I may have accidentally killed the bih'

Hey Guys,

this build is very sick.

I melt a lot of bosses very quick and the clear speed is very nice! Normally I like to play more tanky build and dont prefer totem builds but this one is very awesome!

Do you have some suggestions for me?

Atm I try to 6L a Loreweave so I know there is space to increase my Body :D

I tried some kris or wands instead of the shimmeron but i feel that shimmeron gives you a very powerful dmg boost, therefore I think about is there any better weapon for this build?

Thank you guys! :)

Any1 can tell me, what i need to improve first?

And price of that?
In the item section, you write:
"

Body Armour:

Look for a rare body armour with some life and resistances for the start and later change to a shaper chest with the shaped suffix "Spells have +#% to Critical Strike Chance" (the higher the better). The mods "#% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life" and "Recover #% of Maximum Mana on Kill" are also good for the build.

But you never kill anything, your totems kill. Recovering mana on kill will do literally nothing at all, unless I totally misunderstand how that mod works.
"
Ravennnnnn wrote:
In the item section, you write:
"

Body Armour:

Look for a rare body armour with some life and resistances for the start and later change to a shaper chest with the shaped suffix "Spells have +#% to Critical Strike Chance" (the higher the better). The mods "#% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life" and "Recover #% of Maximum Mana on Kill" are also good for the build.

But you never kill anything, your totems kill. Recovering mana on kill will do literally nothing at all, unless I totally misunderstand how that mod works.

Things got reworked in 3.4, if your totems or traps kill things or "attack" it counts. Only thing that this doesn't work with are things that ARENT attacks, like chaos auras, righteous fire, scorching ray, and anything that is similar that isn't a raw attack. This also means using a shimmeron with totems or traps also hurts you but with this build, 1 shimmeron is fine, 2 shimmeron is OP damage but also puts you at super high risk of dying.

Essentially your totems and traps are now a direct extension of you so their attacks are your attacks
Last edited by Skippsy on Oct 14, 2018, 1:47:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info