3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
srons wrote:
Wondering what all the minion points give us?

is this for real or just a dead meme by now?
has been asked and explained countless times in this thread... and even on the very same page u asked this on...

man if u cant read a few posts back.. or manage ur own research or even just take a second to read what nodes ur putting points into.. than go back to skribble.
Last edited by Morphl1 on Sep 23, 2018, 1:00:38 AM
Hi, I am using the following gear which i believe is quite good. Havent attempted shaper or the guardians yet since i feel kinda squishy. Can someone please take a look and suggest whht can i do to keep the deeps but make the char slightly more tanky.

"
myndsnare wrote:
Hi, I am using the following gear which i believe is quite good. Havent attempted shaper or the guardians yet since i feel kinda squishy. Can someone please take a look and suggest whht can i do to keep the deeps but make the char slightly more tanky.

since you don't really need any more dmg you should focus on getting at least 80 hp on the belt! and you need to get used to totem playstyle. you should not have any issues with being "squishy" cause you should never get hit by any ability from bosses or smth like that. that's the totemplaystyle. you place totems and dodge spells.
i have 2 questions - for what reason u taking minion nodes and what to do whis phys damage?)
"
NightRomantic wrote:
i have 2 questions - for what reason u taking minion nodes and what to do whis phys damage?)

rofl thats some tasty bait.. u win sir.. i am off to another thread as this one has already given me 3 strokes and some sort of burning rash.. ;)
"
Bourgee wrote:

since you don't really need any more dmg you should focus on getting at least 80 hp on the belt! and you need to get used to totem playstyle. you should not have any issues with being "squishy" cause you should never get hit by any ability from bosses or smth like that. that's the totemplaystyle. you place totems and dodge spells.

Hi..thanks for the reply. My belt has 98 hp though.
Guess I just need to get used to the playstyle.
If you want tanky version of arc totems check my profile (char KingBasara). Trolltimber Spire is best item for totems in my opinion. You don't have to equip 2 wands, damage is high enough to do all content in game, but survi with this shield is great. Also mana flask in my build is far better than life or hybrid flask. No mana=no totems=no leech=death.
Hey, asking for not budget build. What u yhink about combo Void battery + shimmeron?
Makimg 7 power charges, profit from shimmeron? Or its not worth to spend 4ex?
"
ILYILY wrote:
Hey, asking for not budget build. What u yhink about combo Void battery + shimmeron?
Makimg 7 power charges, profit from shimmeron? Or its not worth to spend 4ex?

GL using Shimmerons now, the degen applies to the player now regardless of totems / traps sadly.

TY GGG For the nerf.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
GG chest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info