3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
FrostyJesus wrote:
Has anyone tried this and Mathil's arc totem build? Curious to know which one works better.

Have not looked at his skill tree, but as soon as he said dual Shimmeron, I closed the video. Shimmeron got a massive nerf in 3.4. You'd be taking 200 lightning damage per power charge per weapon, regardless of you or totems using the skill now. So 200 x 5 x 2 = 2000 lightning damage per second. No thanks.

it was old one. now he uses shaper's staff
Holy shit man - You positive surprised me with this build...Time to collect regrets and change my build...All equipment is a junk except 2 weapons - they are hard to get/craft - and can be expenssive...Few adjustments and this build will kick asses...But what I see this build is not good for leveling 90-100 - low life better leveling on cloak of defiance then change to this one or find armor with spells have +xx% to critical strike chance and RECOVER 4-5% of life when KILL - because now one shot and character die at high tiers with current 3300-4000 life...
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
can you please include a passive skill point progression guide? not sure which nodes to prioritize.
"
Bourgee wrote:
https://pastebin.com/PMJB094b this is my current standing at lvl 90 if someone want's to see. Also you can find me on twitch like every day!

Thanks for sharing the build, it's pretty efficient!

One small suggestion for efficiency - drop the Minion Damage and Accuracy Node straight after Spiritual Aid. Replace it by the Lightning Damage, Shock Duration and Effect directly east of the Lightning Damage node which starts the chain leading up to Heart of Thunder. You get the same damage %, but also get 30% increased shock duration and 10% increased effect of shock.

Also, I've used the 111 points you have and repathed a few things. You lose 1.7% dps (from 356k dps to 355k dps), but you gain:

- 12% increased life (!)
- 5% extra lightning penetration (!)

It does require a rare jewel though to make this happen, so there is a currency cost. I think you'll find this pathing a little more efficient. Any comments welcome! Here it is: https://pastebin.com/6azmcrE9

P.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Sep 3, 2018, 11:58:16 PM
Loving the build, but I have a question. Why are you going with Clear Mind and running auras at the same time? Looks like you are losing spell damage
"
Telgum wrote:
Loving the build, but I have a question. Why are you going with Clear Mind and running auras at the same time? Looks like you are losing spell damage

He uses Essence Worm, which allows you to run wrath without reserving any mana - so you can get the benefit of Clear Mind.
hi i'm new to totem builds but want to try this one out.
can someone explain me, we we and other totem builds take the righteous army and spiritual aid nodes? i thought totems gain nothing from minion nodes?
"
mrpetrov wrote:
He uses Essence Worm, which allows you to run wrath without reserving any mana - so you can get the benefit of Clear Mind.

Thank you! But what about Haste and Grace? I guess they have situational uses for bosses or clears

"
arcuro wrote:
hi i'm new to totem builds but want to try this one out.
can someone explain me, we we and other totem builds take the righteous army and spiritual aid nodes? i thought totems gain nothing from minion nodes?

The Spiritual Aid node grants your minion buffs to you (and yourself grant your buffs to your Totems).

What about the Pantheon? did not see that on the guide
Last edited by Telgum on Sep 4, 2018, 2:10:13 AM
"
Telgum wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Thank you! But what about Haste and Grace? I guess they have situational uses for bosses or clears

Vaal Haste and Vaal Grace do not have mana reservations. They are like potion buffs in that you kill stuff, refuel them, then gain that temporary buff for like you said, bosses and clears.

Pantheon is pretty much personal preference. I take Brine King for stun/freeze and Garukhan for evade/movement speed. But it comes down to your play style. There is some validity in most of them with exceptions like life flasks and stationary (I rarely stand still except for delves). Lunaris might not be bad in delves since everything is in your face. But chain stun sucks worse, in my opinion.
Tips - if u glasscannon try eclipse solaris, this help alot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info