Craft or No Craft?

2 part question:

Is this worth crafting, and if the answer is yes, what would I do with it from there?

I'm not sure if it is worth locking suffixes, using Annul, or just slamming it with an exalt.

Last bumped on Aug 30, 2018, 6:59:21 AM
It's a freaking shoe. You should not be spending anymore currency on this.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I dunno, shoes seem just as necessary as the other item slots. In any event, I found it with its current stats, minus the master crafted mod, of course.

But in an effort to extract a bit more useful information, are you suggesting that the item is worthless because it lacks good options to craft into, or that there are simply better unique options to buy instead?
The best you could get is a bit more life at an outrageous crafting cost where a similar rare with 80% of the stats is maybe an exalt at most in value.

Generic rares (life tri res, no enchant, no shaper/elder mods) like these how a relatively low ceiling for value.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
there can be only one reason to prefer rare boots over bubonic trails: cooldown recovery speed on boots. and that's all.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
there can be only one reason to prefer rare boots over bubonic trails: cooldown recovery speed on boots. and that's all.

... or 5% faster movement Speed via the 35% affix.
... or vastly more resistances, even more so with two-toned boots.
... or a few hundred base evasion, if you want to make your Qotf grant more movement speed.

2 abyssal sockets can do a lot, but they can't do everything. There is also the slight problem of the availability of the jewels you want to use in oder to make the bubonic trail the solution you deem it to be in the first place.

Apart from that, though, I agree with Nephalim. If you were to throw the necessary amount of currency at those boots to reach very good life levels, you could probably achieve the same or better result if you went on and bought a pair of bubonic trails and said jewels.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info