[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

Between PoB and the endgame levelling skill tree both are very different which is better?
Leveling was great, went with toxic rain, super easy to level. Tried to switch to viper strike in beginning of act 6, but STR requirement cucked too much, took every STR node in the path and after that switched to viper strike. Having hard time thinking about throwing Fertile Mind away and trying to fit STR, INT and still be res capped, maybe leveling just left bad taste in mouth.

Just tested maps, only got to tier 6 for now, no bigger problems but sometimes I get chunked a little bit otherwise very fun playstyle and melts bosses. Still huge gear upgrades to do, also still uber-lab to do. Tried to fossil craft a claw but without success, tried like 7 times with serrated - corroded combo, is that the right one anyways? I guess could throw Shuddering there too but moneys tight. Also 6-linked Dendrobate, first one in 1000 hours.

How poison perma stun?
Can anyone please help identify the biggest issue with my build/gear?

I have done corrupted guardians, but only Hydra and Minotaur were super easy. I rolled a really bad Phoenix map, so that's why it was tougher, same with Chimera. My problem is the damage didn't seem to be that great.

My rotation was:

Drop Ancestral Prot, Whirling Blade behind, Vaal Blight, Vaal Cold Snap, tap a few Double Strikes to proc Withering and from there bash the boss with Viper Strike.

Damage felt a bit low, though I don't have a 60% to proc 100% poison dmg claw yet. Is that 100% more poison damage a direct x2 multiplier or is it additive 100% damage?

I mean, the map was done fairly quickly, no issue, but I'm just not sure I can ever reach my 100+ poison stacks that easy.

P.S. sitting at 5.55k HP at the moment, should get to 6k with some improvements.
Last edited by shabanotti on Sep 19, 2018, 8:40:40 PM
Hopefully KMQ can update some of this stuff. A lot of the other builds have been much more detailed, a lot of this build hasn't been updated before league even started. A lot of particular questions answered.
Any update about new gear, skills tree or gems?
>The main function of Immortal Call is to proc Soul of Arakaali Pantheon.

>Pantheon Major: Solaris
>Pantheon Minor: Shakari

I'm new, am I missing something? It looks to me that Immortal call does absolutely nothing.. As I don't see where I get endurance charges.
Last edited by Apo_calypse on Sep 20, 2018, 8:49:35 PM
"
Apo_calypse wrote:
>The main function of Immortal Call is to proc Soul of Arakaali Pantheon.

>Pantheon Major: Solaris
>Pantheon Minor: Shakari

I'm new, am I missing something? It looks to me that Immortal call does absolutely nothing.. As I don't see where I get endurance charges.

It works without Endurance Charges.
And with "Claws of the Magpie" in the tree, you can steal Endurance Charges from mobs for the longer duration.

Btw, i changed some gems and made a new video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMtDhRm-YO0
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Last edited by XpeterschmidtX on Sep 21, 2018, 1:40:47 AM
1. Crawler's AI is disgraceful, only safe skill is viper strike in indoor maps
(the genius crawler shoots the walls outside while youre fighting with mobs inside, or vice versa).

2. Strange but it is very fast and efficient in Delve.

3. 5 Million + dps is an overstatement ! (currently 86lvl and 'ALMOST all recommended gear that given dps is on me, and it deals approximately max 100-150 k dps, which even 1 million was enough for me :P.

-Hard to farming even 10-11 lvl maps

4.My advice to those who will new start of this build is consider to focus only 'one' skill, eighter Vaal Double Strike or Agony.

Ancientmind:

Its mandatory to have attack speed on your claw, your claw is worse than a wasp nest.

And T11 is faceroll , even with shitty gear.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info