[3.6] Balls On Fire Witch <> Waves of Destruction <> Brand New Video Guide 3.4

I realy enjoy playing this build.

i was wondering why not taking the shaper node.
And are the acrobatics and phase acrobatis better then getting armor and extra life ?
"
bashtart wrote:

I really think you guys miss the point why Beacon of Ruin is so so strong. We only need a jewel with cold & lightning damage (I used herald of thunder) to spells to get:
> enemies take 20% more damage
> enemies are slowed by
> +20% more damage with ignites
An of course Elemental ailments spread to nearby enemies is a massiv boost to clear speed. Of course you free to try things out and maybe you find a better setup :)

Yeah, I didn't really appreciate the slow/proliferation/shock. Seems like a way more competitive choice in that light.

Also nthing Cerberus Limb for this build, I picked up a decent one (86/16) for like 3c and it was a huge boost. It's a bit tricky to get the leech out of it but I suppose if you can find a block/spell damage rare with a couple of other useful stats it'd be pretty nice. Leper's Alms or Thirst for Horrors seem like they'd be decent, cheap unique options if you don't mind something of a damage hit, with Lioneye's being a moderately priced 'I just want a lot of life in this slot' choice.
can i use cloak of difiance instand taking mind over matter node ?
First thanks for the wonderful build! I enjoyed leveling a lot, mapping is really smooth so far.

I experimented with winds of change for some damage boost but i guess the faster projectiles are actually detrimental to Bossdamage using slower projectiles, am I right?
Been playing magma orb since 2.6, an old but still solid alternative to your gem setups is Magma orb-Fire pen--spell echo-ele focus-controlled destruction-lmp/efficacy/slower proj. If you go that route, it's recommended you roll a +3 staff at least, or in this case you can do a +5 with fossils, and swap out the ammy for impresence w/ flammability. You get extreme fire pen, and melt pretty much anything. It's a bit more expensive to go that route, though, but just as fun.
"
poklam12 wrote:
can i use cloak of difiance instand taking mind over matter node ?

Sure why not...

"
jodelpapst wrote:
First thanks for the wonderful build! I enjoyed leveling a lot, mapping is really smooth so far.

I experimented with winds of change for some damage boost but i guess the faster projectiles are actually detrimental to Bossdamage using slower projectiles, am I right?

true... it is really hard to hit with your last chain with faster proj. speed.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey I didn't Kill all bandit ... How can I do to reset that ? I see there is some craft with 20 regrets and Onyx Amulet but i don't know how to do in order to get the passive point for killing 3 bandits. Can you explain me please ?
How much better is Withering totem over Scorching Ray? I quite prefer Withering myself due to teaming with a Toxic Rain guy myself but Scorching debuff seem strong.
How does this build handle Delve? Like 150 depth or more.
"
ozenztv wrote:
Hey I didn't Kill all bandit ... How can I do to reset that ? I see there is some craft with 20 regrets and Onyx Amulet but i don't know how to do in order to get the passive point for killing 3 bandits. Can you explain me please ?

With that recipe you get eramir's favour which is 2 passive points. So just sell it.

"
How much better is Withering totem over Scorching Ray? I quite prefer Withering myself due to teaming with a Toxic Rain guy myself but Scorching debuff seem strong.

According to PoB the wither totem does a shitload more dmg.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info