Fix the game

No Need to fix anything. The game is perfect like it is.
Last edited by SweetChilli on Aug 28, 2018, 3:57:04 AM
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2018, 11:22:25 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So just to be clear, you are asking 'Grinding Gear Games' to remove the grind from their game?

No thanks to everything you said.

and no, having a differing opinion doesn't make someone an "epeen hero", whatever that means.
-
Last edited by SweetChilli on Aug 28, 2018, 4:03:59 AM
-
Last edited by SweetChilli on Aug 28, 2018, 4:03:48 AM
"
SweetChilli wrote:
"
Fapmobile wrote:
No thanks to everything you said.

and no, having a differing opinion doesn't make someone an "epeen hero", whatever that means.

just confirm this with yes or no:

1. You enjoy paying 50€ to get stashes to put trash loot and spend your valuable time sorting it for a few alcs?

2. You enjoy whispering 50 afk people to try and get an item on trade in a third party website + tools like poetrade macro?

3. You enjoy farming low tier maps for the chance of playing a map of your level/gear for progression? Instead of you know, grinding your own tier of maps for more progression?

1) yes. Its a one-time purchase I did 3 years ago. Now to me this is just 'Do you enjoy hoarding things?' so Yes.

2) I enjoy sniping a good bargain. I enjoy playing the market, occasionally making a ton of money. Yes.

3) No idea. I simply buy the maps I want to run and run them. See (2).

"
SweetChilli wrote:
most of the content is not accessible for casual players.

Is it?
1. Yes I paid twice 20 euros for stash tabs, because it makes me feel good and the game more fun.
2. No such thing would not make fun to me, but always if buy some items I had luck and never had to wait for more than just some minutes. And I am not selling anything, so no problem with trades.
3. depends what are small tiers for you. I often play tier 9-12 and have no problem to be afraid to get killed, because with a proper build like I did in Incursion with trapper, you won´t get killed by low tier monsters. And if, it is a game and not working. If I would not have fun to play, I would not play, simple thing.

And I am a beginner
-
Last edited by SweetChilli on Aug 28, 2018, 3:57:26 AM
"
SweetChilli wrote:
Hmmm,

2 guys reply that they enjoy whispering AFK people to trade.

Also reply that they enjoy paying to get stash space. 'ENJOY' because it is FUN.

Either humanity has lost all hope or I am being trolled.

Well so, you're making it sound like the stash tabs are a recurring cost.

They aren't. It is a one time cost.

Without stash tab sales, poe would be dead and GGG would have shut down years ago and you can't have fun if they game doesnt exist.

So yea, if i could go back and rebuy all the stash tabs, I absolutely would.

You also talk about whispering people 50 times as if an AH has no other side effect. I would be able to get good deals way less often in an AH system than here. I play a ton in the first month. A lot of my wealth comes from fast mapping and sniping good, underpriced items. AH takes that away from me. So i'd rather live through the occasional 50 whisper thing (although tbh its damn rare for me).

Context is everything and asking your three questions out of context completely just gets you the answers you want. Instead I gave you 3 out of context answers to answer the questions I want.

~Myth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info