Legend Gladiator, the surrender max block. All bosses killed - Uber Elder Videos added

Done a lof of thinking and i think i will run Determination, Herald of Purity and Aspect of the Crab.
I need overall balance between attack and defence and even more focus on tank side.
Thinking hard about the passvies, and to be fair can`t decide.
How much block i need to have to be in the golden zone ?
Is 75 block chance from passive, without being hit a good or a bit over?

So far this is the 3 passives i think is the best for my build, but can`t decide which one to choose.
Can you help with that. To look at them and to tell me, which you think it`s best for such type of character?
Will be very thankful if you do that mate.
First one:

Second one:

And the third one, that will have more hp, but block chance will be less then 70%, before i block or get hit.

The correction are little, but at this stage i think it will be very noticable.
Also what is the best leech passive to take for Pure Physical ?
To me Lust for Carnage passive tree looks the worst of the three, what is your opinion on this ?
Thanks in advance and best regards mate.

My block change in town is 58%, with 3% from tempest shield and 8% from hit recently, so usually block change is 69%. I think it is enough. With Violent Retaliation u will cap ur max block up to 79% by blocked enemy attack. Save ur points for crit change and crit multi mate.
For life leech I think Vitality void is enough.
With how much HP i will be okay and not get one shooted ? For what life should i aim?
This is what i finally get to:
At level 95+ with my items, will have arround 7-7.2k. life.

Was thinking about Heartseeker, but have to sacrifice , and i`m in a search for overall balance, and more tanky character.
Atleast in my eyes the shield passive down from Golem`s Blood is worth taking. They give nice SPEED/DMG.

Tried a lot of different passives with POB and i think for overall armor/block/defense/offense this is the best i can squeeze.

I also think they should make better Shield Passive, cause right now Dual Wielding has a lot better and easy to pick passive.
At level 95, ur HP will be around 6,5k+, enough for fight uber elder.
Try Dual Wielding sometimes, ur DPS will double.
Thanks. Can you unlock your profile to check your thing passive/items.
"
cuongbthm wrote:
At level 95, ur HP will be around 6,5k+, enough for fight uber elder.
Try Dual Wielding sometimes, ur DPS will double.

Hello, if i dont have legacy Atziri, can i buy Atziri glove in league or i need to take vaal pact on passive tree? sry for my English
Last edited by Shadeeeeeee on Oct 26, 2018, 5:49:25 PM
Great build! Love max block...been playing it since Legacy league.

LVL 93 Tree. Put Red Nightmare in slot above Juggernaut notable.

https://poeplanner.com/AA4AAO8ADiQAAHSbLV85ivDEgrCrvqdlTb02R36E2QHcd-OpbsAaeA218m87NZLYvf4K8kU64f6PTeOmVy_MwYK2imLshO_awXTtBS167y5T029DMUz_Tioj028nmmqPYFuvDY38xe4Oo4qxsxuteK494kju0359df66MHzUUsv1MbDcvecPdKAGohfcBiBRR-dUJP3_3jfU7T8j9o19TZJ5aMEEXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT_ZIjM89_FhjGj7yL37ieTlqO2oe0iHyQYIH2XwUcRuqwQfXfmMX-Ovz3Whl6hh2rM9-rY33MpJ93COYb-XPAAAAAAA=

I don't the other trees posted here as they are not optimized for the use of this jewel.

For upgrades craft yourself a shaper shield.

Last edited by Hamdrew on Oct 26, 2018, 7:05:54 PM
Nice shield, im thinking about craft one
Boss if i`m running Determination, is Belly of the Beast good choice for a Chest?
Just fuse this beast:

Less then 100 Jewellers and less then 200 Fusing.
Finally i got something by playing game of gambling. :D
Last edited by DeathKnight_Berserker on Oct 29, 2018, 7:59:39 PM
nice, belly is ok, with increase life, but less armour. If u dont u Abyssus, belly is fine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info