In Path of Exile: Delve you can add custom sounds to your Item Filter!

Also...the sound file triggered can be used to count the exact drop of any interested item...and hence make great statistics use(like I've found 1000 chaos orbs before the first exalted drops).
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
Aw man, the possibilities . . .

I want that "pop" sound though :D
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Yeah, you've gotta think of the people that are not only colour blind, but plain blind.

With some builds, you pretty much are. Try playing with vaal skeletons and/or flame golems primordial setup and feel the eye sodomy. Add four solar guards if it is not enough. And it is not some random mash-up, it is what summoners have for meta now.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Last edited by Oblitus on Aug 27, 2018, 3:51:52 AM
Hee! I love this! Sure, it'll get old quick but it seems like something that is genuinely fun!

I can see lots of 'themes' coming out of this. Classic gaming noises, movie clips, 'poggers' etc.

I wonder if Neversink will offer multiple versions? Poor bugger.
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
neversink is on suicide watch this league. all these changes he has to deal with.
"
dachoppa wrote:
neversink is on suicide watch this league. all these changes he has to deal with.

Yeah this he and his team deserve some love and support that's for sure...I dont know the first thing about coding, but would love to learn how to help them out!!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Now the real question is if we will be able to upload our custom sounds to filterblade to use them ^ ^
(because Im to lazy to make filter by myself)
"
xMustard wrote:
GGG can you convince tencent to pay morgan freeman to name every piece of currency this game has?

And Samuel L Jackson!

I want to hear him say, "another M@%&#r F@*$^n scroll of wisdom"
”Exalted orb.An accelerating sensation of victory!If only,it would last forever...!

The Shaper,Harbinger league
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info