[3.5] Phy. Crit. Tornado Shot Build - Betrayal

Hey there!! :D

This is a build i have been working on for the past few months or so and i really like it, however i don't think its suitable for "THE" endgame as its a little to fragile at this point.

Solo it can manage (with me the newbie driver piloting it): Uber Lab, maps tiers 14 and 15 (didn't had the chance to try the guradians yet but i do believe it should make it there if you know how to manuever the attacks) and probably also elder and shaper if played with caution.

*this build can't do Atziri because tornado shot splits and covers the whole area (a good clearing build) and since the Atziri holding the mirror reflect 100% physical/elemental damage its one shot kill on us im afraid :/

it have a really good clearing speed (packs of mobs don't last more than 6 or 7 seconds and bosses up to tier 13 die, on average, in 30 sec if you were just to hit it head on). Nevertheless, if anyone could help me improve it, i would really appreciate it :)

Gear:
Spoiler

The Key item for my build is basically the Thief's Torment Ring due to the attack speed i have accumulated (1 skill shot per 0.29s -> 3 attacks a sec) its my sole key for survival and really help save us in tight situations as the tornado shot skill launch multiple shots with the Greater Multiple gem and each one of this shots explodes into 5 mini arrows, hitting all enemies on screen in all directions (and little out of screen aswell) and heals us for about 60 hp per HIT. (combine it with Cast When Damage Taken & Immortal Call and you should be fine)

*the amulet is decent.. but there are many better amulets out there.. i'm personally looking for ones that have both "Gain #% Physical damage as EXTRA fire damage" & "Gain #% Non-Chaos damage as EXTRA chaos damage" which are Elder's attributes and will add a SIGNIFICANT boost to our damage.

Flasks are a bit on the expensive part (except this one for emergencies)

max damage output would be this four

Tree:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/PdCprcRN

** THE HP & EVASION NODES WERE TAKEN WHEN NEEDED, THUS THERE IS NO PARTICULAR ORDER AS TO WHEN TO GRAB THEM, MY ADVICE, TAKE THEM WHEN YOU FEEL THEY ARE NEEDED **

1. Go first to Heavy Draw & Deadly Draw nodes to the right
2. Get Acrobatics, Phase Acrobatics & Arrow Dancing while there.
3. head down from Ballistic Mastery towards Avatar of the Hunt & Master Fletcher
4. Get King of the Hill & Art of the Gladiator while there.
5. from the the Dexterity node leading to Acrobatics, heads up one, left one and than heads up to Fangs Of the Viper and get all the nodes in that region except for the jewel spot
6. Rest of Nodes are up to you and your necessity (needs hp, grab it, needs damage, grab it) no particular order there.. but i do suggest starting with Revenge of the Hunted node circle
7. Jewels Slots in my opinion aren't "really" necessary for this build to work so i would pick personally choose them last (lvl 90 - 100) but you can take one earlier on just to add damage and/or hp

Labs:
1. Fast and Deadly
2. Powerful Precision
3. Gathering Winds
4. in the tree i picked Far Shot, but since the Lioneye's Glare already adds Far Shot, i decided to switch to Rupture till a better bow comes along

Gems and Combinations:
Spoiler
Bow (all linked):

Gloves/Boots/Helm:
(i leveled them up because i felt they got activated to easily and ended up been useless - adds trigger, boss kills -)

Gloves/Boots/Helm(choose one you didn't choose previously):

Gloves/Boots/Helm(choose the last option):

(Portal can go anywhere anyways..)

*Not Necessary but if you got the spare cash and time, it's just so the minion survive longer to buff us and be slightly more useful (because... why not...)
Chest(Atleast 5 links - use chromatic orbs to try and make "atleast 3 blue sockets" and pray for a 4th XD):

**what you will really need is just the minion and maybe either Elemental Resistance or Life Support just to keep him alive longer and than recast him once he dies

Bandit:
Spoiler
Alira

Any critics, reviews and suggestions are welcomed!! thanks :D
Last edited by andreshai on Dec 20, 2018, 7:59:58 AM
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2018, 9:50:26 PM
Build Updated to [3.5] Betrayal.
enjoy :D

due to some changes in the tree format, this build lost some dmg.

i will take a look to see how i can reshape the build's tree to somewhat more viable.
Last edited by andreshai on Mar 18, 2019, 8:04:20 AM
I just found this today when looking into playing TS. your skill tree looks very odd to me. Why did you take both starting path and all the points on both arches?
The problem is GGG basically killed phys bow builds. (1) It's really really really really hard to get a good phys bow. The unique options are ok but crafting one is damn near impossible because the odds are so stupidly stacked against phys. (2) Ele, either just flat or conversion is better in every single way.
At least this league you can fossil craft some pretty good puncture bows if that's your thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info