outdated

outdated
Last edited by 99prosorc on Mar 25, 2023, 7:02:22 PM
Last bumped on Nov 9, 2018, 7:53:09 AM
reserved
Sweet build. I wouldn't call a ~65% stat stick and a Loreweave "budget" when I look forward to play it as a Leagustart, but on the other hand... I really wouldn't need that kind of DPS for even most red tier maps that don't have strong bosses. And if would ... hell when I reach that kind of maps I'd have the currency to buy it nonetheless. The Helm Ench isn't required as well.

So overall, pretty neat build & league starter.
Sry im new one,so what about leveling with this build?
Nice build, going to try something like this as a league starter. Tree seems quite well optimized, but would love to hear other things you thought about/decided against (both tree and gear wise, though I think you played it SSF so gear is a different story there) as you built it! Could be an excellent starter build guide that progresses well to endgame with a little bit more information.

I assumed if you leveled it beyond your pastebin, you would have taken more crit stuff? (Heartseeker, fencing, etc?). Also more discussion of ascendancy options (for people who don't want to take elementalist) would be a great add.
"
merdock271 wrote:
Nice build, going to try something like this as a league starter. Tree seems quite well optimized, but would love to hear other things you thought about/decided against (both tree and gear wise, though I think you played it SSF so gear is a different story there) as you built it! Could be an excellent starter build guide that progresses well to endgame with a little bit more information.

I assumed if you leveled it beyond your pastebin, you would have taken more crit stuff? (Heartseeker, fencing, etc?). Also more discussion of ascendancy options (for people who don't want to take elementalist) would be a great add.

Elementalist is a great choice, because it enables you to run ele reflect maps - I'm vaaling red maps and ele reflect is quite common...

The new jewel looks very strong for Scions: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unnatural_Instinct
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 31, 2018, 3:09:19 PM
Can you please make a trade link with your sword and the statstick?
Hi, how is mapping with Double Strike/Vaal Double Strike compared to Reave/BF?
Thanks
I give an amulet with, Gain 20% physical damage as extra cold damage. Can I use it for this build?
"
Broof wrote:
Sweet build. I wouldn't call a ~65% stat stick and a Loreweave "budget" when I look forward to play it as a Leagustart, but on the other hand... I really wouldn't need that kind of DPS for even most red tier maps that don't have strong bosses. And if would ... hell when I reach that kind of maps I'd have the currency to buy it nonetheless. The Helm Ench isn't required as well.

So overall, pretty neat build & league starter.

You realise this was done in SSF? there's not much more (budget gear) than that, loreweave will be as low as finding 60 unique rings or, if you don't play ssf, buying them rings. As for the stat stick they are actually pretty easy to come by with the double phys conversion. The hard part is actually getting 4th 5th good stat on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info