Global Illumination and Point Light Shadows Preview

I love the game on PC but it would be gr8 to have it on PS4. Ask Tencent to pay for it :-) Cool improvements and it is even better that it is optional.
Last edited by Dezus on Aug 19, 2018, 8:36:53 PM
"
Dezus wrote:
I love the game on PC but it would be gr8 to have it on PS4. Ask Tencent to pay for it :-) Cool improvements and it is even better that it is optional.

I love the game on PC too, where it belongs and never should have left. Consoles are a blight.

"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
Can we turn off this "Illumination and Point Light Shadows"?

Don't see why you would need to if they did their Engine Upgrade properly...this is quite old technology they've just added...any modern machine should be able to handle what they're going to throw...as long as they implemented everything cleanly.

Cleanly implementing anything on the engine they're using... lol. It's over 10 years old now.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I'm impressed by the new shadow stuff, but simultaneously scared of global illumination. My computer already sounds like it's about to die a painful burning death whenever I play, and I doubt GI will make it any better.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
finally fireballs can become light sourses
Nice, cant wait to never see this as I continue to use minimum graphics so I don't die to fps drops:P
HOLY SHIT
i just hope i can turn it off. graphics are of the lowest possible priority for me. make everyone look like a large potato using a small potato to kill medium potatoes as long as the game play is good.
ohhh yea
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
This looks fantastic
This is a bad time for my toaster D:
Miklaz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info