Preparing for Delve HC - Easy 2m+ DPS with flasks + Tanky for HC - Optimized skill tree for endgame

"
BETTERPC wrote:
Insane build!
One big question: how to lv up this build in the beginning of new league? (when all items need for this build will be so damn expensive - varunastra and my of the meek jew)
Thank you !

Hey I would follow the leveling section in the guide in terms of getting to level 64 before Varunastra. Varunastra and Might of the Meek should not be that expensive during league start - in fact these items only get more expensive as the league progresses (at least in HC leagues - not sure about the SC leagues).

Unless the meta changes and people start flocking to buy Varunastra and Might of the Meek, don't think it will be difficult to get these two items early in the league to get the engine running. This build is considered off-meta afterall
Last edited by tecknit on Aug 22, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
hi, just started leveling this build, why you dont use bloodrage? you have 2.8% life reg through tree and a good load of armour, or r u generating frenzy charges in another way wich i dont see?
Last edited by mschobi680 on Aug 23, 2018, 5:15:07 AM
"
mschobi680 wrote:
hi, just started leveling this build, why you dont use bloodrage? you have 2.8% life reg through tree and a good load of armour, or r u generating frenzy charges in another way wich i dont see?

Thanks for pointing that out - I actually switched in Blood Rage in place of the Faster Attacks support for Leap Slam. I updated the skill gems section to reflect this.

When you get Varunastra and respec into the build, you may notice that you could generate power charges / endurance charges / frenzy charges randomly - it is one of the claw nodes that is allowing for this to happen (by stealing these charges from the monsters)
Updated the leveling section for more clarity
Updated - might go for a poison build with Varunastra - will see

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info