So... Delve = Summoner Meta?

"
Does the scaling of the mine apply to spectres? Can we summon high level spectres as we get deeper into the mine?
Spectres are the level corresponding to the depth you entered the mine at. You can summon high level spectres from the mine.

Ugh i hate playing minion builds...
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2018, 4:40:53 AM
I don't think so.

People are reading this again as infinite/lvl 100 specters.

I do not think that is what they mean. They simply mean you can get your highest level specters (86) in the mine, without having to go to the shaper's realm.

The wording on that does not imply infinite specters.

~Myth
True, but spectres at a high level are very important.

As of now, if you get spectres of a high level from say shaper's realm, and they die, you need to open a shaper portal again. Not the case for delves as you can just resummon them.
Yup, def. Just wanted to clarify before someone assumes lvl 100 specters and is sorely disappointed lol.

This does mean that specters will have a hard cap in how far they can delve, irrespective of gear unfortunately.

~Myth
Depends on how minions can handle deeper depth damage, it's possible spectres may be dying off, then summoner will be the worst choice for deepest depths
Yup definitely a noob trap here for gear capped builds which include summoners.
Second-class poe gamer
I don't think summoners will actually be that bad off, but they might have to be able to pull some replacement zombies/spectres out of their ass on the fly to Delve super deep.
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
Depends on how minions can handle deeper depth damage, it's possible spectres may be dying off, then summoner will be the worst choice for deepest depths

Considering how tanky most spectres are at high level , the summoner itself will die far earlier than them don't worry about that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info