Free Items Please (Update 3.10)

Hello Do U Have Any Items On League But U Dont Play There ? And standard mirrors / ex? Eternal? Maybe. Not want only if free not illegal action!!! I follow GtenGcentG rules!!! No offering of the service!!!!

Why I Ask For Free Items ? There Is Many People Who Stopped Play The League Or They Are Waiting For The New One, And They Have Many Items They No Need Or Use, And Those Items Can Help Me. I am Poor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Understand Some People Might Be Upset mad bro And Ask:

Q: "Why U Beggaring For Items Why U Wont U Just Farm Ur Self?"
A: "I Do Everyday But Any Donation Would Help Me On League / STD"

Q: "Why you tick shock in POB?"
A: "I do but occasion I forgot"

Q: "What Would U Do With My Currency / Items If I Give You?"
A: "Depends Sometime I Sell Items (If They Have No Use For My Build) And I Improve My Current Build, Other Time I Create New Build On Other Character Other Class And Sometimes I Create A Build Guide Like my ahfack crimson average junk cyclone"

Q: "What Items Do You Need?"
A: "Anything I Can Use Or Sell, Anything U No Need I Be Happy To Taking"

Q: "When I Can Message You?"
A: "Im Online Almost Every Day Just Priv Me, Or Leave A Message And I Will Contact Yous"

This Is Not Trade Cross League ! I Am Just A Simple Girl Who Ask For Free Items !
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on May 1, 2020, 6:16:19 AM
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2019, 3:19:13 AM
you tick shock in Pob and beg for free items.

begging is not a big deal but ticking shock AND begging for items...

that's low.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 12, 2018, 6:50:02 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
you tick shock in Pob and beg for free items.

begging is not a big deal but ticking shock AND begging for items...

that's low.

How low can you go how low can you go how low can you go how low can you go how low can you go how low can you go how low can you go how low can you go how low can you go how low can you go how low can you go how low can you go how low can you go how low can you go how low can you go how low can you go
You forgot the severe grammatical errors and passive aggressive offensiveness

Spoiler
9/10 thread but you ticked shock in pob
"
DrPriapism wrote:
You forgot the severe grammatical errors and passive aggressive offensiveness

Spoiler
9/10 thread but you ticked shock in pob

Thank you eagor leader
here's my donation probably the most useful u will ever get

A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
OP is on food stamps.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
All hail the one true god
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Hello Do U Have Any Items On League But U Dont Play There ?

Why I Ask For Free Items ? There Is Many People Who Stopped Play The League Or They Are Waiting For The New One, And They Have Many Items They No Need Or Use, And Those Items Can Help Me. I am Poor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Understand Some People Might Be Upset And Ask:

Q: "Why U Beggaring For Items Why Wont U Just Farm Ur Self?"
A: "I Do Everyday But Any Donation Would Help Me On League"

A: "Depends Sometime I Sell Items (If They Have No Use For My Build) And I Improve My Current Build, Other Time I Create New Build On Other Character Other Class And Sometimes I Create A Build Guide Like my ahfack crimson average junk cyclone"

A: "Anything I Can Use Or Sell, Anything U No Need I Be Happy To Take"

A: "Im Online Almost Every Day Just Priv Me, Or Leave A Message And I Will Contact You"

This Is Not Trade Cross League ! I Am Just A Simple Girl Who Ask For Free Items !

Can i ask why you copied 1 to 1 my topic? if you want to ask for free items, no problem, but did you have to literally copy my thread?

Posted by PikusQ
on Jan 6, 2018 1:56:03 PM

www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2067804

www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
Last edited by PikusQ on Aug 12, 2018, 6:37:29 PM
"
PikusQ wrote:
"
Hello Do U Have Any Items On League But U Dont Play There ?

I Understand Some People Might Be Upset And Ask:

Q: "Why U Beggaring For Items Why Wont U Just Farm Ur Self?"
A: "I Do Everyday But Any Donation Would Help Me On League"

A: "Anything I Can Use Or Sell, Anything U No Need I Be Happy To Take"

A: "Im Online Almost Every Day Just Priv Me, Or Leave A Message And I Will Contact You"

since u are unable to understand what 1 on 1 copy is, i went ahead n highlined all the change so 46 different word out of 216 so no he didn't, so sry GGG won't delete this thread.

Also good job PICS

A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Aug 12, 2018, 7:47:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info