Mistakenly deleted character (Help, please.)

Hello! I mistakenly deleted my level 2 Incursion character(Vaal_lt_Damit). I must have done so by mis-clicking the "Delete" button, rather than the play button. I now it is a low level character but i have put into this char more than 50 exalted orb. I would be very happy if there was a way to restore the character. It's name was "Vaal_lt_Damit". I would appreciate a response as soon as someone has the time.

Regards
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2018, 9:36:29 PM
"
RaijinII wrote:
I must have done so by mis-clicking the "Delete" button

That would be all well and good but you do not delete a character just by clicking delete, you click delete and it brings up a box asking you if you want to delete the character which you then have to click yes or no on.

As it happens though GGG have fairly recently implemented a character restore, you just need to email them (don't know what state the character is in when you get it back though)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
RaijinII wrote:
...level 2 Incursion character... i have put into this char more than 50 exalted orb.

Just how did you manage to spend 50 exalted on a level 2 character?
I want to troll my friend so i created a character in Incursion with have same name with race character.
Race character: Vaal_It_Damit
Incursion: Vaal_lt_Damit.
The letter "I" and "l" look the same in game.
Sorry for my bad english.
Last edited by RaijinII on Aug 10, 2018, 8:59:50 PM
Hi there! Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into this for you?
I already messaged support@grindinggear.com and i got my character back.
Thank you so much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info