Flashback Prizes Question

I dont know if i am asking in the right place it is my first thread,
i have a question about the flashback event prizes, they say will be 500 prizes for players that reach certain levels, it is 500 prizes for the first 500 players that reach that level or a guy who reach that level in the first day of the event and one who reach that level in the final day of the event have the same chance to win those prizes, are for the first ones or will be drawn?
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2018, 1:03:41 AM
There are no prizes that are 'first come first served', other than the following:

One Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance to the top 3 players of each Ascendancy Class. Ranks 4-10 will receive a regular Demigod's Dominance. Each version of the event (Standard, Hardcore, Standard SSF, Hardcore SSF) will have their own Demigod's Dominance prize pool based on their ladders.

This is basically 'first 10 of each ascendancy to level cap'.

The rest of the prizes will be drawn randomly from the entire pool of eligible characters. If you get one character to 85, you get 1 chance at each prize for level 45, 55, 65, 75, and 85. There is a possibility you even win more than 1. As long as you hit the milestone level before the event ends, you get the same chance as someone who got that milestone today.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info