[3.11] SKELEMANCER (Skeletons Summoner) Necromancer Build (UBERS DONE). IDEAL for SSF + VIDEO GUIDE

"
Nodders wrote:
Thanks for this , found it on youtube and just posting here so I can find your post quicker . Cheers .

You are welcome!
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Could you give a more detailed description of the ES Version? I want to sink more currency into it. Thank you
"
Phrequent wrote:
Could you give a more detailed description of the ES Version? I want to sink more currency into it. Thank you

I would probably go CI with this https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Incandescent_Heart
because you can at least get proper colors. Or 800+ es vaal regalia vorici colored with 3 white sockets. Otherwise it would be impossible to get proper colors for skellies.
As for the rest: es nodes, regen, probably ZO
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Thanks for the nice and easy build, done Shaper and Elder without any issues so far-- on to Uber Elder! I'm using a Soul Catcher to let me spam Vaal skellies more often, and Enfeeble instead of Punishment.



"
SomersetMahm wrote:
Thanks for the nice and easy build, done Shaper and Elder without any issues so far-- on to Uber Elder! I'm using a Soul Catcher to let me spam Vaal skellies more often, and Enfeeble instead of Punishment.




Yeah Soul Catcher is great for bossing and Delving. But you can't spam Skellies while it's on :)
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
SomersetMahm wrote:
Thanks for the nice and easy build, done Shaper and Elder without any issues so far-- on to Uber Elder! I'm using a Soul Catcher to let me spam Vaal skellies more often, and Enfeeble instead of Punishment.





Hey together,

got a question about the way you linked your gloves.

To me, it does not make sense that you have linked all gems (4 link). What I have done is make the item a 2x2 link, linking generosity with hatred and enfeeble with blasphemy.

Is there a difference compared with what you have done (4linking)?

Thanks in advance!
"
locolaca wrote:
"
SomersetMahm wrote:
Thanks for the nice and easy build, done Shaper and Elder without any issues so far-- on to Uber Elder! I'm using a Soul Catcher to let me spam Vaal skellies more often, and Enfeeble instead of Punishment.





Hey together,

got a question about the way you linked your gloves.

To me, it does not make sense that you have linked all gems (4 link). What I have done is make the item a 2x2 link, linking generosity with hatred and enfeeble with blasphemy.

Is there a difference compared with what you have done (4linking)?

Thanks in advance!

No difference
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
locolaca wrote:

Is there a difference compared with what you have done (4linking)?


If you hover over a gem in your equipment, gems that it supports or that are supported by it will light up.

If you hover over Generosity in a 4-link like mine, you'll see that Hatred lights up while the others don't. So as far as the gems are concerned it's 2-link+2-link. You don't need to explicitly break the link for them to do the right thing.

The time when this matters is when you have two skills that can both be a supported by a gem, but you don't want one of the skills to receive the mana multiplier. One common way this turns up for me is when I have an increased AOE support and an aura in the same item-- I don't care about the aura having a large AOE, but I don't want it to reserve extra mana due to the gem multiplier. So in this case you'd want to make sure to break the link.
Thanks a lot for this guide! So many great tips and tricks I have learnt from you! I knew about the shield one, but I didn't know about Incursion sceptres, good stats on jewels, good spectres, and some other things I incurred from your gear.
So far with my character I was able to basically do everything you can do reliably. I killed Uber Elder for the first time ever (without actually changing anything, with NA on and wearing Bones of Ullr :D), he died in the first try. Then I did Uber Atziri, Mastermind and Ahuatotli, repeatedly cleaned the temple lvl 83. I didn't find other Delve bosses, and couldn't bother to look for them just to kill them. I had some problems with the Guardian of the Minotaur, each time he would kill me once at least, but I think I simply needed to figure out the mechanics better, because it seems to be fine now, even with some crazy mods.
I did some things differently - I do not run any gem curse setup, instead I have two spectres, one of which is a Temple Guardian, but another one is a Diabolist that casts Enfeeble - and this Enfeeble is quite reliable. ( I had passive points to take the +1 spectre node because I am level 95 atm) I run Dread Banner mostly defensively, but it provides some additional damage, too.
I gave up zombies after killing Uber Elder actually, I was running them for a long time because of the new crafts +1 skellie +1 zombie, in a sense I was getting a zombie for free. But I needed to use unset rings, so eventually I bought the rings with the same corruption you use and gave up the zombies.
Posting the items for people who reach so far in the comments:

Jewels (the links might not work because I put them in the inventory to link):

Flasks:

"
SomersetMahm wrote:
"
locolaca wrote:

Is there a difference compared with what you have done (4linking)?


If you hover over a gem in your equipment, gems that it supports or that are supported by it will light up.

If you hover over Generosity in a 4-link like mine, you'll see that Hatred lights up while the others don't. So as far as the gems are concerned it's 2-link+2-link. You don't need to explicitly break the link for them to do the right thing.

The time when this matters is when you have two skills that can both be a supported by a gem, but you don't want one of the skills to receive the mana multiplier. One common way this turns up for me is when I have an increased AOE support and an aura in the same item-- I don't care about the aura having a large AOE, but I don't want it to reserve extra mana due to the gem multiplier. So in this case you'd want to make sure to break the link.


Great explanation, thanks a lot and also thanks to you, AngryRoleplayer. Especially the glow effect when hovering was new to me, really good to know.

Thanks all! :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info