Grinding Gear Games is hiring a Senior Environment Artist

Oh oh, I see my 2gigs of vram already crying in the corner.
Perception is reality.
"
onevaz wrote:
Hire a new design artist for mtx too plz

I can move RGB color sliders around, do you think I'm qualified?
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
onevaz wrote:
Hire a new design artist for mtx too plz

I can move RGB color sliders around, do you think I'm qualified?

You should fit right in.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
What u reeeeeeee.......reeeeally need is a guy that can teach you how to make decent 3 month leagues.
YOU REEEeeeeee........really need a guy like that.
Also a guy that can show u how to manage MTX cuz your shit is realy expensive and half of it is ugly as shit.
Thats what you need.
like 40 buks for ugly ass cape or a wing ? :D LOL
Have you considered that if u lower the prices of your ugly ass MTXes u may sell some ?!?!?
no ? mkay
Last edited by intersept on Jul 30, 2018, 4:32:26 AM
Monthly payment is as good as prives of mtx (20-40x higher than normal) ?
Omg. Can any of you take this seriously? Why so little effort on recruiting & it has to be "senior"...are you out of your mind. Lack of professionalism like this is just ridiculous in so many ways. Also, don't forget to update when you finaly "find" it.
I think the $40 capes and $25 hats sum MTX up nicely. In other words, virtual items cost the same or more than REAL LIFE clothes, they are not needed to keep you warm and on top of that, some of them look ridiculous. Now with supporting GGG motivation gone, don't expect people to waste their money on this, unless real value is added. E.g. a really cool, custom artwork/effects MTX item like a shield should cost $10 period. Take a look at Dota 2 - some nice sets of items, way better than those in PoE, sometimes with custom effects, can start from around $2, and treasures giving full sets are also cheap. When GGG prices a stupid, ugly little hat for tens of dollars, that's what gets me triggered.
"
intersept wrote:
What u reeeeeeee.......reeeeally need is a guy that can teach you how to make decent 3 month leagues.
YOU REEEeeeeee........really need a guy like that.
Also a guy that can show u how to manage MTX cuz your shit is realy expensive and half of it is ugly as shit.
Thats what you need.
like 40 buks for ugly ass cape or a wing ? :D LOL
Have you considered that if u lower the prices of your ugly ass MTXes u may sell some ?!?!?
no ? mkay

Considering they're still in business and have grown to be the biggest game company in NZ, I'd say their mtx sales are doing fine. Also, they literally just released the most well-received 3-month league in their history lol.
"
dark and gritty

have you ever looked into your microtransaction store? or Oriath, for that matter?! LMAO
"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:
GGG hiring but game is ded...

LOL my god really??
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info