[3.3] Dual voidbatt SelfCast Darkpact (Lowlife) up to 3M dps!

"
First of all, This is a Self-Cast Dark pact and not a budget friendly.
I got inspired by Mathil poet's pen dp/skeleton.

Pros
- Can cast without losing anything (actually darkpact will sacrifice your life down to 1 no less. but since you play LL instead so you lose nothing).
- Great clear speed.
- Can run reflected map (turn Herald of Thunder off).
- Quite tanky due to high amount of es.
- Great single target dps.
- Can go any map mod. Hexproof is not an issue here because of Occultist ascendancy.

Cons
- Not budget friendly need around 10ex+.
- Need to go in close range.

PoB, Bandits, Pantheon

PoB = https://pastebin.com/5TEKa8Rh

Bandits = 2 passive point OR Alira.

For Pantheon I choose Fully upgrade Soul of Solaris for survivability and Soul of Gruthkul for survivability also

If you willing to do Elder go choose Soul of Solaris and Soul of Yugul

Gear

"
Mandatory Items

Dual Void Battery ofcoz since we run Occultist that give +1 power charge / 5% Area and 5% Spell per powercharge.

Heretic veil we using 3 curses so this helm is BiS. It a hugh dps boost.

Shavronne's wrappings nothing to say here. Low Life = shavronne's wrappings.

Presence of chayula Immune stun , 60% chaos res, 20% life to ES , some stat.

Rare ring w warlord mark on hit for es leech.

Conqueror's Efficiency 2% reduce mana reserve it will help you can run all of your buff.
You also can go without it IF you get lv.4 enlighten OR lv.21 Blood magic
but it pretty expensive I would like to recommend not to use that and use this jewel instead.

Other gears

Rare ring w High resist and high amount of ES

Rare belt w High Str , ES and some resist
since this build rack of str so we need it a lot.

Any boot that have High ES and Movement spd.
For me i choose Sintrek since it really cheap and got decent amount of ES also a bonus of Dex / Int

For a flask, I highly recommend these

Diamond flask give you a highly amount of Crit chance.
Sulphur flask give you 40% increased damage that was quite high.
and Silver flask that make you go onslaught which give you a cast spd / movement spd

Jewel

We looking for
- % Maximum ES.
- % Spell damage while dual wielding.
- % Crit multi for spells.
- % Global crit multi.
- % Area damage.

"
First 3 one highest dps jewel if you can find it.

My current Gear in Incursion SC

Gems and Links

Main skill

Dark pact - Spell echo - Void manipulation - Controlled Destruction - Added chaos damage - Inc.AoE (for mapping) / Concentrate Effect (for bossing)

Aura (Life)

Discipline - Purity of elements - lv.3 Enlighten - Blood magic

"
Discipline give you Hugh Es.
Purity of elements give you decent all res since we use a lot of unique items that make us has low resist this one can help you a lot.

Aura (Mana)

Herald of Thunder - Clarity - lv.3 Enlighten

"
I use Herald of Thunder because it give us direct flat lightning damage to spells.
We playing critical build so when we crit that lightning damage will shocked enemy that give us increased 50% damage to that enemy.

Curse (in helmet)

Despair - Assassin mark - lv.3 Enlighten

"
Despair is a curse that reduce 30% chaos resist of enemy, take 25% increased damage from DoT and give added flat chaos damage to us when hitting that cursed enemy.
Assassin mark give you 40% chance to get power charge on kill, make enemy take more damage from crit and give us additinal chance to crit.

Wither

Wither - Spell totem - Inc.Duration

"
Wither is a skill that make enemy take 6% increased chaos damage per stack and it have 15stacks which is 80% increased chaos damage taken which is HUGH!!!

Movement skill

Lightning warp - Less.Duration[/b] - Swift affliction[/b]
OR
Flame dash - Faster casting - Arcane surge

Bonus damage

Vaal Righteous fire
"
In patch 3.3 Vaal Righteous fire is totally change
no more 1 remaining life
no more BOOM!
For now on, It take only 30% of life / ES and it will be like normal Righteous fire but higher dmg and bigger.
Importantly, it give you 39% MORE spell damage. That is HUGH!!!!

Currently I can't record a video to showcase this build due to my low spec notebook.

Last edited by ERRORDATABASE on Jul 26, 2018, 1:06:37 PM
Last bumped on Aug 4, 2018, 6:16:16 AM
is that your cast speed or is it in slow motion? thanks
It is in slowmotion bro
Last edited by ERRORDATABASE on Jul 27, 2018, 7:47:31 AM
sooooo... after unticking the shock status and setting the enemy to shaper you have 818k dps..
*without 4 dmg flasks up
Last edited by Nobbo on Jul 29, 2018, 9:55:48 PM
"
Completed 14 ChallengesNobbo wrote:
sooooo... after unticking the shock status and setting the enemy to shaper you have 818k dps..
*without 4 dmg flasks up

Why you untick shocked then in the build we got lightning dmg from herald of thunder that enough for ALWAYS shock enemy. That why i tick shock.
and also those flask is my currently flask set up we got enough shield no need for defensive.
"
ERRORDATABASE wrote:
"
Completed 14 ChallengesNobbo wrote:
*without 4 dmg flasks up

Why you untick shocked then in the build we got lightning dmg from herald of thunder that enough for ALWAYS shock enemy. That why i tick shock.

Because shock is based on your lightning damage, which means you probably won't be able to increase your damage against shaper via shock at all (1% maybe?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info