[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
RoNy4 wrote:
"
"
Hey thank you for the response, also forgot to say thank you for the guide it has been a decent challenge for a new player :D

I will like you to check my current items and tell me if I could improve something, because I think everything is kinda decent, atm I got 6.1k hp but has been at 6.3k, but for some reason I still feel a bit squishy, mostly in t14+ maps, and endgame content, that's why I asked about the endurance charges. Also most of my jewel's in the skill three give me 7% maximum life and fire/phys damage, and I got a decent Watcher's eye with 28 life gained and 1.3% of fire damage leeched as life while afected by anger, also forget about my item rarity support I was using it with herald of ash for a while, but when I got the Watcher's I changed it. If you need anymore info just say it ;). Here are my items:

Man you have anger life leech on ur watcher eye, u can drop vitality void on the tree and save 4 points to invest in more hp points.

Yes ur gear is ok , but u arent running no1 thing for anti freez... if u get freez u will die for sure ...

the best thing for me is hrimnor , as i said in the guide ... at least u need a flask for freez immunity ...

Yeah I think I can remove the vitality void as you're saying, did't though about it. Also I'm not running Hrimnors because if I want the gloves that I have atm I can't remove the other helmet because of the dexterity it gives me, I need dex for blood rage and vaal haste, and can't find it in a decent way than doing that. Maybe I will try and spend a skill point in the +30 skill point. Thank you again for the response.

if u have dex problem u dont need vaal haste and blood rage on lvl 20, u can run it at lvl 15 for now..

for freez u need at least 1 flask if u dont wanna run hrimnor
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
if u have dex problem u dont need vaal haste and blood rage on lvl 20, u can run it at lvl 15 for now..

for freez u need at least 1 flask if u dont wanna run hrimnor

Ok. tyty.

Which one do you think is the best for a Gladiator ?

And here is the rest of my gear :

Do you think i could improve something ?

Also If you check my skill tree i made a few modifications so i can actually reach 7k + life and so i'm not using Elemental Overload. Otherwise it's impossible to facetank the guardians.

And i was unable to kill Uber Elder with this gear / tree / build btw, i dont think it's actually possible as a gladiator.

Other than that the build is really great for the rest of all end game content, and really fun to play with ! It's hard to beat Elders Anyway.

( Also having big trouble for the boss in T16 Vaal Temple, those chaos damage hit hard :D )
"

Also If you check my skill tree i made a few modifications so i can actually reach 7k + life and so i'm not using Elemental Overload. Otherwise it's impossible to facetank the guardians.

And i was unable to kill Uber Elder with this gear / tree / build btw, i dont think it's actually possible as a gladiator.

Other than that the build is really great for the rest of all end game content, and really fun to play with ! It's hard to beat Elders Anyway.

( Also having big trouble for the boss in T16 Vaal Temple, those chaos damage hit hard :D )

life gain on hit is better for me...

as i said in the guide if u run gladiator u need accuracy on ur gear to get a good dps, on rings in ur case or jewels... if u have low accuracy ur dps is lower (ofc) and mor important u miss a lot of balls to hit so less gain on hit and less survivability...

u have double curse in ur CWDT ... u must choose 1 if u dont have double curse amulet...

if u dont run elemental overload u miss 40% of ur damage too man... ur accuracy should be around 85% i think...

and u arent running fortify that is 20% damage reduction from hit...

Uber Elder/Vaal Temple/Uber Atziri are 3 of the most difficult encounters so over a good build need a decent playstyle...
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jan 30, 2019, 9:52:40 AM
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"

life gain on hit is better for me...

as i said in the guide if u run gladiator u need accuracy on ur gear to get a good dps, on rings in ur case or jewels... if u have low accuracy ur dps is lower (ofc) and mor important u miss a lot of balls to hit so less gain on hit and less survivability...

u have double curse in ur CWDT ... u must choose 1 if u dont have double curse amulet...

if u dont run elemental overload u miss 40% of ur damage too man... ur accuracy should be around 85% i think...

and u arent running fortify that is 20% damage reduction from hit...

Uber Elder/Vaal Temple/Uber Atziri are 3 of the most difficult encounters so over a good build need a decent playstyle...

Hey ! thanks for your quick reply man !

Oh ok thanks for all those tips ! i will fix those and keep you in touch ;)
Hello, very nice build!
Can u check my profile and tell me please how can im increase my damage?
Thank you!
hey anal bleeding, in your last message to me you said not to have combustion on my totem, what should my ms link be then? ty. also, tried uber elder and wow I was destroyed. not the builds fault at all, my last two portals yielded much more than the others, which shows that its my expirence that is limiting me. anyway I did take a video of my fight with eradicator on a t16 maze of the minotaur if you feel like posting it on the main guide. also, now that I know I need to position myself better Im doing much better.

video link: https://youtu.be/OToK2v0-sps
"
hey anal bleeding, in your last message to me you said not to have combustion on my totem, what should my ms link be then? ty. also, tried uber elder and wow I was destroyed. not the builds fault at all, my last two portals yielded much more than the others, which shows that its my expirence that is limiting me. anyway I did take a video of my fight with eradicator on a t16 maze of the minotaur if you feel like posting it on the main guide. also, now that I know I need to position myself better Im doing much better.

hey mate , i mean that i avoid completely to use combustion...not on MS setup or on totem/golem .... ur ms link are right now...
U can maintain ur combustion on ur totem/golem but not always proc cuz on high bosses(like uber elder) they are always death, so dont calculate ignite on POB if u wanna see ur real dps

yeah ur position on bosses now is correct

for uber elder i recommend loreweave cuz the 80% max res... dont worry for ur hp i was able to to uber elder on like 7k hp with worse gear the ur ...

lore also give more dps

(you are able to facetank syndacate on t16 super easy)
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"

hey mate , i mean that i avoid completely to use combustion...not on MS setup or on totem/golem .... ur ms link are right now...
U can maintain ur combustion on ur totem/golem but not always proc cuz on high bosses(like uber elder) they are always death, so dont calculate ignite on POB if u wanna see ur real dps

yeah ur position on bosses now is correct

for uber elder i recommend loreweave cuz the 80% max res... dont worry for ur hp i was able to to uber elder on like 7k hp with worse gear the ur ...

lore also give more dps

(you are able to facetank syndacate on t16 super easy)

I can already facetank syndicate on t16, I can’t not Bc I usually lag out to the point I can’t do anything except hold down ms. It’d be nice to get more res for Uber Elder, I don’t really have the money to buy a decent one. Not only that, but I actually need the bit of res belly gives me lol. Poor planning on my part but oh well
I posted my slayer/jugg scion variation a while ago. I min maxed it a bit since then. Posting my pob:

https://pastebin.com/2VuEZXGe
Last edited by FlyingV2 on Jan 31, 2019, 7:07:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info