[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Any tips for gear improvment? Compared to other champions my dps according to pob is lacking.
"
Ingebert wrote:
Any tips for gear improvment? Compared to other champions my dps according to pob is lacking.

your gear i think is very good

link me ur pob plz
https://pastebin.com/GtAPMssD

"
Ingebert wrote:
https://pastebin.com/GtAPMssD

ur dps is 124k per ball x 22 balls = 2.7M dps

if fire pen instead of ancestral is 195kx11 balls 2.1M dps

i think is a good dps man

and ur rare can have an upgreade
Great build having lots of fun as a new player to POE. Do you recommend corrupting any gems once level 20 max is reached?
Last edited by Omikurita on Jan 1, 2019, 4:37:01 PM
"
Omikurita wrote:
Great build having lots of fun as a new player to POE. Do you recommend corrupting any gems once level 20 max is reached?

for vaal gem must be 20% quality and lvl 20

BTW im not a gambling man i always run with 20/20% gems
First go on uber elder with this build, it was so easy :D, great build.
Hello! I love the build and was wondering Is their a more dmg option on the skill tree rather than tank? I seem comfortable at 5.5k health and would love to spec into more dmg nodes. If you respond thanks in advance if not, awesome build.
Last edited by JhinnYT on Jan 1, 2019, 7:53:39 PM
Hey, AB; just wanted to say I've had a great time with this build. I returned to the game after about 5 years and decided to try your build, and I've killed Uber Elder/Uber Atziri/etc. pretty easily with it. I'm quite happy with my character at this point. Thanks!

Last edited by Xarius on Jan 1, 2019, 10:16:22 PM
"
JhinnYT wrote:
Hello! I love the build and was wondering Is their a more dmg option on the skill tree rather than tank? I seem comfortable at 5.5k health and would love to spec into more dmg nodes. If you respond thanks in advance if not, awesome build.

hey man

A i always said i prefere tankyness so i dont try this way

BTW

for sure drop vitality for heral of purity, if u have enlighten lvl 4 u can run double heral ( fire and purity ) for run rings with life gain on hit ... some people prefer this set up instead of mine so this work for sure.

On the tree there is primeval force that is a good dps buff, u should drop some life nodes for it ( 9 points in total )

u can run in this way to save some points dropping life nodes there

you can drop the little life points near juggernaut and barbarism

Other dps sources are too far

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info