[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Sacrifized wrote:
Another minor gear update:

Got my Watcher's Eye finally, these are definitly not budget this league, though. On the plus side, i feel even more indestructible than before (the last death somewhere around lvl 65 i think). What should be my next gear upgrade? I'm thinking on getting a Stygian Vise for another abyss slot next is my best option (belt isn't great anyways) and i probably will get an elder ring with LGOH for added safety, that both sound good?

Also, how about getting "Onslaught on flask use" from Delve Abyss Jewel and ditching the Silver Flask? Don't know how rare those are, though or if there even is a better flask to use than Silver in its place.

Yo !
Very good work

Yes this watcher eye ist cheap this league, i get that for 30chaos in incursion.

Next you can get a stygina vise OFC and you can upgreade ur gloves with fire/phys damage and attack speed, ur first murderous ist so good, and dying sun( but cost like 3ex now )

I dont know the Delve jewel for onslaught never saw that, but if there are that mod its crazy...

You can swap movement speed on ur boot for ele damage with attack

Lemme know ur progress

Dave
if i was you, i would add a nomad belt for now and try to get good corruption on good nomad and grelwoods with good stats.

Also what do you guys think about "lucky crit chance" flask? just overkill cuz it procs anyway with so many hits?
Last edited by EUDiaBoLuS on Sep 10, 2018, 2:40:35 PM
"
EUDiaBoLuS wrote:
if i was you, i would add a nomad belt for now and try to get good corruption on good nomad and grelwoods with good stats.

Also what do you guys think about "lucky crit chance" flask? just overkill cuz it procs anyway with so many hits?

I thinked about diamond flask too, is a choise for pro more Ele Overload if u dont have dying sun.

But this set up is the best

With all theese balls , even if the crit chance is low, the ele overload proc is good

if you have dying sun u should drop sulphur flask that give us 40% more generic damage and consecrated ground.

But is alwys up to you choose ur best set up

"
Sacrifized wrote:

Also, how about getting "Onslaught on flask use" from Delve Abyss Jewel and ditching the Silver Flask? Don't know how rare those are, though or if there even is a better flask to use than Silver in its place.

Its only a chance to get onslaught on flask use isnt so worth

Dave
Dying Sun is ~3 exa, is it worth it? Or is the difference with extra balls barely noticeable?
"
anvilgod wrote:
Dying Sun is ~3 exa, is it worth it? Or is the difference with extra balls barely noticeable?

On my POB
with dying sun is 5M dps
without dyinf sun is 4.4M dps

600k more dps

Isnt mandatory, the build work fine without, and yes is expencive but if u can grab it do it !

is a build based on projectiles , with ancestrall call are 4 more balls

Again a gear update, now i invested a bit more, sitting at lvl 89, 6,2k life:

Apart from the obvious (buying a second ring, divining Loreweave to 80 res), what's the next best thing to upgrade?

"
EUDiaBoLuS wrote:

Was that aimed at me? I could switch it out while still having max res, hitting the 200 dex and str req but i'd lose a ton of life (113 flat), then again i haven't died in forever. I could get better Grelwoods but damage doesn't seem to be a pressing matter right now (50k Molten tooltip and 8.06 APS in Hideout without Bloodrage and Frenzy charges up). If i'd switch to The Nomad i probably could make up the life lost from Stygian Vise and Abyss Jewel to at least hit 6k with a ring with 70+ life i think (also have life nodes in passive tree to invest in left).

EDIT: Also just checked and no one is offering a Nomad with either APS during flask effect or inc. maximum life and i'm not ready yet to burn senselessly through currency to make one myself. So non-corrupted one would be my only choice for now (maybe in a month when i will also hunt for +molten strike projectiles enchant for Hrimnor's seriously there will be any. It's not Incursion anymore were getting these kind of corruptions on gear were easy to get).

"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:

Can't change boot mastercraft right now because my Elreon isn't lvl 7 yet.
Edit: Buying a Blood of the Karui tommorow, got the currency but bed time now.

Again, amazing build, super budget to get started and rule shit, sky's the limit for upgrades!
Last edited by Sacrifized on Sep 10, 2018, 6:55:28 PM
"
Sacrifized wrote:
Again a gear update, now i invested a bit more, sitting at lvl 89, 6,2k life:

Apart from the obvious (buying a second ring, divining Loreweave to 80 res), what's the next best thing to upgrade?

"
EUDiaBoLuS wrote:

Was that aimed at me? I could switch it out while still having max res, hitting the 200 dex and str req but i'd lose a ton of life (113 flat), then again i haven't died in forever. I could get better Grelwoods but damage doesn't seem to be a pressing matter right now (50k Molten tooltip and 8.06 APS in Hideout without Bloodrage and Frenzy charges up). If i'd switch to The Nomad i probably could make up the life lost from Stygian Vise and Abyss Jewel to at least hit 6k with a ring with 70+ life i think (also have life nodes in passive tree to invest in left).

"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:

Can't change boot mastercraft right now because my Elreon isn't lvl 7 yet.
Edit: Buying a Blood of the Karui tommorow, got the currency but bed time now.

Again, amazing build, super budget to get started and rule shit, sky's the limit for upgrades!

Btw the nomad belt is only a budget option, stygian vise is better: more life, more res,wed and jewell with life and damage mod

Yes better roll on swords ... and you only miss the enchantment but that is so fucking expencive
Thanks for clearing that up. Gonna invest heavy in a good Stygian Wise with high life and WED next. Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, just realized i already have the barebone Stygian Vise already, i really need to go to sleep!

EDIT 2: I still can't get Elemental Overload to procc, even with Dying Sun. I ran two maps to test it (T10) and it did not trigger once. Am i missing something here? Testing a CWDT Ice spear setup and it still doesn't procc at all.

Did five more maps (T11-T12), not a single Ele Overload proc. What the fuck?

OH, I'M A FUCKING IDIOT! I STILL HAD RESOLUTE TECHNIQUE SPECCED FROM LEVELING!
Last edited by Sacrifized on Sep 11, 2018, 7:41:48 AM
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
anvilgod wrote:

On my POB
with dying sun is 5M dps
without dyinf sun is 4.4M dps

600k more dps

Isnt mandatory, the build work fine without, and yes is expencive but if u can grab it do it !

is a build based on projectiles , with ancestrall call are 4 more balls

Thanks for the suggestions! Will go for it once I save up.

I've also recorded a T13 Malformation corrupted malformation map with some damage mods so if you want I can upload it and share a link with the video here, could give a quick overview on how the build performs with semi-budget gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info