[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
sirfares wrote:
Hi i followed your "improve section" for my gears and my gems but i see that the gems on the POB is a little different, which one should i follow ?
Plus is my gear good for Guardians and Shaper or should i change some things ?

Follow the gems set up in the guide

btw u must invert CWDT with Immortal Call in ut sword

thanks ! Didn't knew that the gem placement change anything
hey there....i just upgraded my arakaali pantheon and im noticing that it dosent proc the regen when CWDT triggers blood rage and IC :/

what am i doing wrong? do i need to recolor my sockets differently or whats the problem?

thanks in advance

edit: i just noticed that bloodrage dosent trigger the arakaali regen at all...even if i have bloodrage on and wait untill it runs out, i still dont get the regen buff....
Last edited by darclon888 on Dec 18, 2018, 2:25:13 PM
Should flammability be added to one of the CWDT setups?
"
darclon888 wrote:
hey there....i just upgraded my arakaali pantheon and im noticing that it dosent proc the regen when CWDT triggers blood rage and IC :/

what am i doing wrong? do i need to recolor my sockets differently or whats the problem?

thanks in advance

edit: i just noticed that bloodrage dosent trigger the arakaali regen at all...even if i have bloodrage on and wait untill it runs out, i still dont get the regen buff....

cast when damage taken --> blood rage(that give us physical damge over time)
--> immortal call that give us immunity from phys damage. so u stopping to get damage over time and u get the pantheon power.

if u link in this order u always get 50% more life regen when CWDT proc for 4 sec .

ur setup its right
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 18, 2018, 3:27:19 PM
"
Should flammability be added to one of the CWDT setups?

u can
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
darclon888 wrote:

thanks in advance

cast when damage taken --> blood rage(that give us physical damge over time)
--> immortal call that give us immunity from phys damage. so u stopping to get damage over time and u get the pantheon power.

if u link in this order u always get 50% more life regen when CWDT proc for 4 sec .

ur setup its right

ok thanks for the answer! but if my setup is already right like this, why dosent it work? :(
Loving the build so far about to move from claws to swords.

What is the advantage of the Ichimonji over a rare sword with similar dps and attack speed?
"
Monocly wrote:
Loving the build so far about to move from claws to swords.

What is the advantage of the Ichimonji over a rare sword with similar dps and attack speed?

rare can be more expencive, ichi is around 3 / 5 c now

ichi give us 5% reduced mana reserv each helping the mana, increased the buff like fortify
Hello again!

I just got a Grelwood now :) and it is corrupted ...and instead of accuracy i got Resolute Technique wich is fine for me ..now .. i supose i dont need Worthy Foe anymore.. what would you advice me to do ?
"
iulianb21 wrote:
Hello again!

I just got a Grelwood now :) and it is corrupted ...and instead of accuracy i got Resolute Technique wich is fine for me ..now .. i supose i dont need Worthy Foe anymore.. what would you advice me to do ?

i have a bad new for u ..

resolute drop the chance to do crit chance so kill ur elemental overload

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info