[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Miacova wrote:
I searched all 32 pages and could not find any reference to Razor of the Seventh Sun. I ran the numbers in PoB and it looks like you get more damage from either a 7th Sun+ Ichimonji or even more with 2x 7th Sun.

I'm not second guessing this solid build, I just want to know if there is an unseen reason why Ichimonji is being suggested and 7th Sun isn't mentioned... until you can afford endgame gear, that is.

It's still league start, so everything is more expensive than it will be in a week or two, so I am just investigating more economic alternatives.

BTW, a tip for anyone looking to use The Nomad Studded belt.

It's currently cheaper to pick up a The Magnate and upgrade it through a The Great Leader of the North prophecy.

Hey i check my POB and right now with double ichimonji i have 60k per ball

with 1 ichimonji and 1 razon i have 57k per ball

we running ele focus so we cant ignite enemy

( btw if it give u more dps use it for sure )

and yes the nomad is a great choise ( i put it in the guide in gear section )
how is this build vs the syndicate in like t13+ maps cause they hit so hard can you get threw the damage with the leech?
I tried a thing in this build

Knockback reverse
With "Empire's Grasp" the knockback is reversed, so u can stay quiet and just attack with a flask that gives knockback on hit.

Also i have a question, u use some points in the three for damage with ailments but u cant do ailments because of "Elemental focus"
like "Celestial Punishment" point
and "Dervish" point
Why are u currently not link the set of gems CWDT - blood rage - Immortal call ?
I saw that u put blood rage with flamability and sum golem, is the pantheon trick still working ?
"
dxbatanxd wrote:
I tried a thing in this build

Knockback reverse
With "Empire's Grasp" the knockback is reversed, so u can stay quiet and just attack with a flask that gives knockback on hit.

Also i have a question, u use some points in the three for damage with ailments but u cant do ailments because of "Elemental focus"
like "Celestial Punishment" point
and "Dervish" point

celestial punishment i use it when im trying combustion but i remove it , and forgot to remove it from guide ( thank that u said me )

dervish is for more attack speed and dps , ailment dont work
"
weezor17 wrote:
Why are u currently not link the set of gems CWDT - blood rage - Immortal call ?
I saw that u put blood rage with flamability and sum golem, is the pantheon trick still working ?

im using always CWDT-BR-IM

is in the gems link and im running right now

CWDT-BR-IM-flam(or enfeeble)
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
weezor17 wrote:

i guess is better put blood rage alone or with other cwdt both higher level, then the cwdt(1)+immortal call(3) with proc the arakalii buff and u get a bit more atk speed
"
dxbatanxd wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
weezor17 wrote:

i guess is better put blood rage alone or with other cwdt both higher level, then the cwdt(1)+immortal call(3) with proc the arakalii buff and u get a bit more atk speed

for be sure the pantheon trick pro always u must have CWDT-BR-IM setup gem

and for now on low level using this setup on low lvl ... when i go in higher maps i will boost the gem level

on boss can be that ur BR go down if u forget to cast it
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 12, 2018, 2:40:24 AM
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:

for be sure the pantheon trick pro always u must have CWDT-BR-IM setup gem

and for now on low level using this setup on low lvl ... when i go in higher maps i will boost the gem level

on boss can be that ur BR go down if u forget to cast it

yeah, recently thinked about that, u need faster regen when u get to low life, so is better high level cwdt->br->ic->increased duration/curse or molten shell
Last edited by dxbatanxd on Dec 12, 2018, 2:49:52 AM
im currently using the Blade of Cunning node
but saw the Primeval Force, how about with that? take 9 nodes but get like 15k dps on balls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info