[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Where are you getting all the attack speed from? I have sub-par attack rate (3.78) at the moment with onslaught, frenzy chargest and fortify activated. Only feels good when I include Vaal Haste into the mix.
Last edited by staaymadbro on Dec 10, 2018, 8:54:20 PM
Any Toughts on a blasphemy Poachers mark setup ?
Hey Dave !
I was wondering if u can tell me what do you on your watcher's eye in this new season because i can't find life par hit on vitality !

What can i take instead of this since i found a good one ?

Does Brinerot whalers Trapper Boots help the build???
"
sephrinx wrote:
How is this build budget? Requires 5ex worth of jewels, Xophs Heart, Dying sun, a 6l Loreweave, and a 3ex belt?

Budget build is like, 1-3 ex total, not this.

Sure, you could "not" use those items, and instead use something lesser, but that isn't what this build is showcasing. It's showcasing these "near bis" items and giving people the impression that this build is budget.

You dont read the buils man ...

the build is divide in 2 section:

budget and improve section

read better before comment plz

did my first shaper and his guardians wearing tabula on 6100 hp

the grelwood is more expencive this league( but the price will go down next day )

but other rare are so basically: ring / ammy around 10 or 15 c - boots/gloves around 20c or less - belt 1c

You need loreweave for improve the build for sure but you can hit high aps qithout, did my first uber elder without xoph's blood , duying sun isnt mandatory as you can read on the build
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 10, 2018, 11:49:10 PM
"
staaymadbro wrote:
Where are you getting all the attack speed from? I have sub-par attack rate (3.78) at the moment with onslaught, frenzy chargest and fortify activated. Only feels good when I include Vaal Haste into the mix.

on Pob if u select balls dps the attack rate dont work...
the attack rate is on melee skill

Into my final build
on my balls dps attack rate is around 7
on melee hit is around 14
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 10, 2018, 11:50:37 PM
"
aquebleh wrote:
Any Toughts on a blasphemy Poachers mark setup ?

waste an aura for curse that u can cast on CWDT

btw for start to gain the LGHO its ok , but on end game is better LGHO on bitality/watcher eye ( in my oponion )
"
weezor17 wrote:
Hey Dave !
I was wondering if u can tell me what do you on your watcher's eye in this new season because i can't find life par hit on vitality !

What can i take instead of this since i found a good one ?

probably we must wait a few days for watcher eye ... im going slow on this league cuz work

that jew now is around 2 ex, i think will go down like 1 ex next day like last season

running thief torment right now for yellow maps and i will run it for farm currency

and wait for grelwood and watcehr eye
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 11, 2018, 12:27:31 AM
"
gachngoi69 wrote:
Does Brinerot whalers Trapper Boots help the build???

for start its ok , but not life on it

go for rare boots into endgame
"
T_V_C wrote:
Hi, love your build mate! Also love that you're answering a lot of people's questions. I'm in Act VI and I feel like my damage has completely fallen off especially in single target with bosses. I have some currency, can you suggest where I might be able to get some more damage please? I believe my profile is public.

Thank you for the guide Dave

Hey mate, sorry miss your post

ur weapon is low dps base

i used ornament of the east claw till mapping then bought ichimonji

if u using ornament u can use rare ring instead of thief

or search for another like prismatic eclipse sword
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 11, 2018, 12:23:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info