[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
I personaly will run the jugg version ..dont know how the new champion work

For sure i will add the new banner skill

I think we can run "Inspirational" instead "Fortitude" with Champion here.

Bcs we get Fortify anyway with the movement skill its not that big cut.

How it looks like the good thing with Champion is that you dont reserve mana when you activate a banner and you can run all the curent auras you have in your build + the Banner.

Rly hard decission. :D

The question is how powerfull the banner will be, esp at Bossfights when you place them. ;)

Do you have a calculation maybe how the less ammount of balls inflict the life leech? (Bcs more balls was more lifeleech for facetank)....or will it work with less balls and more damage the same?

"
Probably some people see this MS change like a debuff, and this build will be less poupular and the price will go down, or will go up , who know ....

Lets hope so. :D
Last edited by CroDanZ on Dec 5, 2018, 4:59:24 PM
"
CroDanZ wrote:

Do you have a calculation maybe how the less ammount of balls inflict the life leech? (Bcs more balls was more lifeleech for facetank)....or will it work with less balls and more damage the same?

will be 22 projectiles(without the enchant) for attack(down from 26) ( 22x14 aps = 300 balls per second x 30 gain on hit =9200 life gained istant plus normal leech )

We loose 4 balls, but we gain damage from:
-grelwood ( up to 25% more)
-base MS damage (14% more)
-10% more dps from MS ball

for all new skill / ascendancy ecc i need to test in game
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 6, 2018, 4:01:42 AM
I really like this build and would like to try it in the upcoming league. Has the pastebin already been updated to 3.5?
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner wrote:
I really like this build and would like to try it in the upcoming league. Has the pastebin already been updated to 3.5?

hey man !!

the build will be the same

the only change is use 1 only wildfire ( put a rare instead of second wildfire )

the skill tree will dont get change

this is my current jugg version:

( without the buff of swords and MS base damage )

https://pastebin.com/5p12byiM

And this is the champion version:

( always without the buff of swords and MS base damage )

https://pastebin.com/ErKxtJq3

I'm worried, that the price of Grelwool Shank will rise immensely due to the changes to Elder Guardian drops

"
Items exclusive to the Shaper's guardians and the Elder's guardians now drop less frequently. Uniques exclusive to the Elder's guardians now also drop based on map tier, with some items unable to drop until higher map tiers.

I wanted to leaguestart with MS but I'm not sure about that anymore, because Grelwood Shank seems to be mandatory because of the changes to projectile count and it's hard to say if it's affordable in the first few days after leaguestart.

Any oppinions?
"
purl wrote:
I'm worried, that the price of Grelwool Shank will rise immensely due to the changes to Elder Guardian drops

"
Items exclusive to the Shaper's guardians and the Elder's guardians now drop less frequently. Uniques exclusive to the Elder's guardians now also drop based on map tier, with some items unable to drop until higher map tiers.

I wanted to leaguestart with MS but I'm not sure about that anymore, because Grelwood Shank seems to be mandatory because of the changes to projectile count and it's hard to say if it's affordable in the first few days after leaguestart.

Any oppinions?

Grelwood drop less on shaper and elder gaurdians but drop too in maps...

When i start on this build i used ichimonji sword and grab point blank on tree ...

Grelwood for a good roll was like 10c ... i dont know how much go up the price...

And maybe the price dont go up cuz the build will be less poupular ( probably )

for sure in early days the price is always high
Hey, loving your guides, great work! I have finally decided that I will run this one as my league starter for Betrayal.

One quick suggestion: You mentioned that in order to get the nice life regen interaction from the upgraded Arakaali pantheon, you need to have the gems equipped in this order: CWDT->Blood Rage->Immortal Call. However your gem suggestions have a different setup.

Maybe it would be a better idea to have the 2 CWDT setups like this:

4s: CWDT(9) -> Blood rage (12) -> IC -> Molten Shell (14)
3s: CWDT (9) -> Flammability (or Enfeeble)(9) -> Lightning Golem (11)

This way, we get the pantheon regen interaction and a higher level molten shell for a bit more armor. It would also make it a bit easier to color because your original 4s CWDT suggestion is rbbg on a strength base. Hope it makes sense!
"
purl wrote:

"

Any oppinions?

I played this build SSF without Grelwood and with only 1 wildfire and I was fine even in hard rolled yellow maps. So don't be discouraged from therotical price change of Grelwood. By the time you reach a point where it is nearly mandatory you will surely have either the currency to buy one or farm it in yellow maps yourself.

That's the beauty of the design for this particular MS build you start extremely cheap but with so much potential in upgrades that you can spent 50 EX+ and still get upgrades :)

O.k. at that point this build is so ridiculous OP that you don't need them but perfecting gear is always fun at least for me :)

And on another note regarding banners.
Don't get your hopes up the DPS increase will be nearly not worth speaking of. maybe the defensive effect of accuracy reduction will still make them useful but I'am not sure if it really is that big of a deal
Last edited by Seronia on Dec 6, 2018, 5:31:46 AM
Any leveling section in PoB for the Jugg version? :)
"
jakenm wrote:
Any leveling section in PoB for the Jugg version? :)

hey !!

i dont have right now , btw is the same line ... go to duelist mana/life leech , then go to avatar of fire grabbing some life node on the way ... i will add it in a few

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info