[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
cochise_ wrote:
Hey AB,

first of all, thank u for this amazing build. It's my first character on PoE, and Im really enjoying playing with this build. I started this champion on betrayal, and as I play more casual, Im playing at standard right now.

Do you know if the glove enchant works? It's supposed to work, as it shows the edict of thunder when I press C and check the active skills, but I dont see any difference with or without it.

Also, this is the rest of my gear, if you have any suggestion to my next upgrades.

Im glad u like the build :D

the gloves enchant are like useless dont change nothing, are like utility things , check poe wiki for his mechanics.

for ur gear i wrote a section under improve spoiler "Order Gear Priority" check it for all suggestion

btw 3 life flask are to much for me :D check also gear section for flask suggestion
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Apr 3, 2019, 3:31:49 PM
Thanks for the reply AB :)

For my upgrades, I should go now for the Watcher's Eye, to be able to swap HoA for Vitality, but it's costing 6 exaltes on std. So I was thinking about maybe getting a lorewave or belly of the beast before, but they are almost as expensive. Anyway, now I only have one ex and some chaos, so I will have time to think well till I farm all the currency :)
About the life flasks, Im using them mostly because of bleeding and curse removal. I checked the flasks on the guide, and I will look for new flasks asap (onslaught and increased dmg).
"
cochise_ wrote:

For my upgrades, I should go now for the Watcher's Eye, to be able to swap HoA for Vitality, but it's costing 6 exaltes on std. So I was thinking about maybe getting a lorewave or belly of the beast before, but they are almost as expensive. Anyway, now I only have one ex and some chaos, so I will have time to think well till I farm all the currency :)
About the life flasks, Im using them mostly because of bleeding and curse removal. I checked the flasks on the guide, and I will look for new flasks asap (onslaught and increased dmg).

Hey, i use something like this :

"
4emiiu0h25 wrote:

Hey, i use something like this :

Hey, tks for the feedback. I will probably get something very similar to this. I will also change my quicksilver flask, as it removes chill/freeze and my helm prevents this as long as Im using fire skills. So basically Im gonna get a quicksilver flask with remove Ignite/burning or shock, and the other two flasks for curse/bleeding with consecrated ground and onslaught. Guess this will solid improve my champion, I was so busy studying/learning about the game that I totally forgot about the flasks.
Last edited by cochise_ on Apr 4, 2019, 9:36:03 AM
"
cochise_ wrote:

I think belly is better than loreweave..
More deaths when use lore....i test it some time but i 'm gonna switch belly back
Hello there man. Thank you for the wonderful build. I just have a few clarifications. As a champion, my ways to mitigate damage and regen woul be the fortify and pantheon trick with vitality. Did I miss something else? I die pretty fast in red elder when i get frozen by his semi circle siphon attack. I wish you could see this comment. fgreat build.
hello, tell me what needs to be improved,I feel insecure
sry for my eng
Hi Thank You Very Much for this amazing build... Yesterday i killed uber elder using this build and thats my very first time since i played poe for last 2 years..haha I tried many builds but its not worked. Everytime I enter on uber elder map my laptop getting lag
Hi, loving the build! Although I'm wondering if Ive done something wrong. I want to attempt the Eternal Trial, and the normal mobs are all fine, but I ran into Argus and he just destroyed me. I'm not sure if you can see my character in my profile since I don't know how to link it(sorry this is my first time playing POE and I'm not savvy in how to do all the things) but can anyone see if I've made a mistake somewhere or was Argus just a fight I shouldn't have picked? Thanks for any info
"
Hi, loving the build! Although I'm wondering if Ive done something wrong. I want to attempt the Eternal Trial, and the normal mobs are all fine, but I ran into Argus and he just destroyed me. I'm not sure if you can see my character in my profile since I don't know how to link it(sorry this is my first time playing POE and I'm not savvy in how to do all the things) but can anyone see if I've made a mistake somewhere or was Argus just a fight I shouldn't have picked? Thanks for any info

You are only lvl 83 on a budget gear, u cant facetank all thing right now. very low life on ur gear, so u must dodge bosses hits. argus hit very hard .

go for more lvls , better gear and know better the mechanics of bosses fight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info