[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
HexFreakss wrote:
This is my second ever league. Started with Arc but I wanted to play something melee so I made the MS Champ. Downed Red Elder today and hopefully will down Shaper and Uber Elder by the end of the league. Thanks for this amazing build!

TY for ur review man

you can drop spirit void and use only 1 mana leech point leon at ur status now.

"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
HexFreakss wrote:
This is my second ever league. Started with Arc but I wanted to play something melee so I made the MS Champ. Downed Red Elder today and hopefully will down Shaper and Uber Elder by the end of the league. Thanks for this amazing build!

TY for ur review man

Thanks for the suggestion :D I was wondering if I need the accuracy rating from the Grelwood Shanks because of how Worthy Foe ascendancy node works. Should I start looking for attack speed/damage corruptions on grelwood?
"
HexFreakss wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
HexFreakss wrote:

TY for ur review man

Thanks for the suggestion :D I was wondering if I need the accuracy rating from the Grelwood Shanks because of how Worthy Foe ascendancy node works. Should I start looking for attack speed/damage corruptions on grelwood?

On champion u dont need accuracy, if u can get attack speed or damage go for it
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Badtwo wrote:
Playin around with this just hit 37 fun as hell! Sorry if this has been asked..which is better to run ..2 heralds or Anger/Vitality? While at this level I see I dont have the mana to rum anger/ Vit yet...I did switch out HoA with Vitality. Seems like a better combo...Purity and Vitality?

I put all suggestion in levelling section man

I read the entire guide more than several times. Great guide. But that is why I asked, you didn't elaborate on which herald was better to drop. I did the math and figured it out. Thanks though!
What if I take Scion Ele/Jugg for this build for stun immune and ele reflect immune? Is it worth it?
"
Badtwo wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Badtwo wrote:
Playin around with this just hit 37 fun as hell! Sorry if this has been asked..which is better to run ..2 heralds or Anger/Vitality? While at this level I see I dont have the mana to rum anger/ Vit yet...I did switch out HoA with Vitality. Seems like a better combo...Purity and Vitality?

I put all suggestion in levelling section man

I read the entire guide more than several times. Great guide. But that is why I asked, you didn't elaborate on which herald was better to drop. I did the math and figured it out. Thanks though!

You right , i didnt say which herald to drop but no matter, the difference are quite.

I edit the levelling section for this thing, thank you told me my bad.

BTW levelling isnt a perfect science, depending on ur gear etc... find ur way
"
punk4epen wrote:
What if I take Scion Ele/Jugg for this build for stun immune and ele reflect immune? Is it worth it?

Hey is a good thing, yes

you should try it out, if u will do let us know plz
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Feb 13, 2019, 2:33:05 AM
Hey i am at level 89 now and would like to know what you guys think would be a good upgrade next i have about 3 exalt free now and a few more in chaos orbs.

https://pastebin.com/QsTU0XiH

Thanks in advance
Last edited by ysocalm on Feb 14, 2019, 1:11:36 PM
This is my first season and I've loved playing your build. My only question is why do you use the portal gem in an unset ring? is the faster cast from that really worth it or do you just like having the portal?
"
JumpyKahmi wrote:
This is my first season and I've loved playing your build. My only question is why do you use the portal gem in an unset ring? is the faster cast from that really worth it or do you just like having the portal?

find in early league that ring for 5chaos, is a case that is a unset ...

so is just a plus socket for portal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info