Frustrated beyond

GGG what the hell!

3 days ago I had over 30 t15/16 maps I have chiseled, rolled 80+ quant min most were 110+ and either corrupted, zana moded, both and sextants and frag pieces. I am down to 1 t16! Not a single t15! my atlas is 154/158. THIS IS total bullshit. You made a game that people are supposed to enjoy playing, I am sure this will be full of get gud or I have tons of maps or similar posts but you drive people away.

I am sure I will be playing the game still just needed to rant.
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2018, 1:28:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
edgewood wrote:
You made a game that people are supposed to enjoy playing

GGG made a game that a certain specific type of people enjoy playing. If you are not that kind of person, why don't you play a game you enjoy instead?

Not everything on the internet has to appeal to the lowest common denominator. There is still a space for niche audiences. PoE is one of the games that attempts to fill this space. I am sure that many people in this audience wouldn't like it any other way.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jul 22, 2018, 12:09:17 AM
Well you can just always leave ya know. Tryin to argue with people who blinly and mindlessly defend bad gameplay mechanics is just the worst choice.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Remember that "Level 77-78 maps 3 chaos fee" time ?? Yep, PoE always been up and down for map drops. Harbinger league had the higher map drop rate and I think we will never see that again.
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
in general, alching and chiseling your t12++ maps is a good idea. but i'm not sure if that works for late endgame maps.

they sometimes end up like map pinatas. but only sometimes and imho you can't force it with higher quantity.
i am still advocating for them to bring back harbingers as a 10% chance to spawn like the other mechanics, while also making harbinger orbs and horizon orbs return as chaos rarity drop.

The orbs made end game maps much more accessible as there are times when i get hit with bad rng for a day or 2 in the current system and end up like you.

They could even change boss loot table to have a much much higher % to drop maps in the +/- 2 range making the boss a good source of sustain.

"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
edgewood wrote:
You made a game that people are supposed to enjoy playing

GGG made a game that a certain specific type of people enjoy playing. If you are not that kind of person, why don't you play a game you enjoy instead?

Not everything on the internet has to appeal to the lowest common denominator. There is still a space for niche audiences. PoE is one of the games that attempts to fill this space. I am sure that many people in this audience wouldn't like it any other way.

Oh, snap, OP, he just called you the Lowest Common Denominator.

You ARE the Weakest Link - GOOD BYE!!!
yeah THATS the way problems are solved, shove those low life people that inform a company of potential ways to get even more customers out the window and throw a piano out afterward just to be sure...

the fact that this comes up so often as new threads should prolly ring some bells even in the emtiest between ear spaces...

i just guess we should ignore that fact though, cause people that have other oppinions sure aren´t right.

if GGG has some brains, and i believe they have, at least the games still kicking, they hopefully listen to all the threads of people complaining, cause exactly those people might be on the fence to actually BUY shit from them... and lets be honest. if GGG wasn´t intrested in money... why not give out mtx´s for free? ha? no? ah... a shame...

and just to be sure, i didn´t intend do demoralize or attack anyone with my words, i´m just an angry person... or anything that makes you feel better.
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Well you can just always leave ya know. Tryin to argue with people who blinly and mindlessly defend bad gameplay mechanics is just the worst choice.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. :P
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info