Suggestion: Sound effect footstep MTX

I know it is juvenile but it would also be really really cool so bear (rawr!) with me please.

I would pay THROUGH THE NOSE for one or both of these two mtx:

1) a set of footprint MTX that I can put on my Kaoms Roots that make the really big diesel engine + turbo noise. The whole spooling up bit when you start moving, then grinding forward, upshifting when my speed goes up and downshifting when it drops back (say when I used a quicksilver flask). Oh... and to be really cheep, a turbo blowoff when I stop moving.

2) A set of boot MTX with aeroplane noises... at low speed Im a turboprop, mid speed a mid range jet and when you pass +100% speed you sonic boom (hello quicksilver flask) and transition to a FA18 turbojet with full afterburner, then boom again when you drop back below as the flask wears off.

I'll admit it... I sometimes make the noises anyway... but it would be cool if my game did it for me.

I know it is a lot of work, and really really childish, and would have to be client side only to avoid pissing EVERYBODY off... but I want it. Please!

Kind Regards,
N

PS: totally not a petrolhead... I promise
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2018, 11:50:05 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Oh, and the aeroplane one could leave visual smoke for turboprop, contrail for jet and sonic boom shock-cone before scorch marks for afterburner.

Ill leave the possibilities of diesel skidmarks to your imagination.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info